The Formula 1 Thread šŸŽ

Would prefer them in the top 3, but top 4 is okā€¦

3 Likes

Dude considering the last few seasons, I am very happy with top 4, I didnt see them there at the end oflast year even

3 Likes

F1 Miami 2021 ā€œagreed in principleā€.

Even an official looking F1 branded website with concept videos and a joint statement:

https://f1mia.com/

2 Likes

Is that ā€œFormula 1 Missing In Actionā€?

1 Like

:joy: Thatā€™s exactly what I thought, and Iā€™m sure many others too.

They could have sprung to buy f1miami.com, but at R600k+ I can understand why they didnā€™t. But with so many domain alternatives these days, what theyā€™re using now is just poor marketing form.

At a cursory glance:

How about http://www.f1atthebeach.com/ ?

1 Like

I donā€™t know how I feel about yet another 'merican F1 excursion

1 Like

Oh gotta love the media

apparently lewis posts a series of insta posts and only the last one is being shown to the world

Letā€™s cut carbon emissions

But yes, itā€™s someone elseā€™s responsibility

4 Likes

He supposedly did sell the private plane

I would challenge him to sell all his internal combustion engine vehicles. Buy a Tesla a Nissan Leaf or something. Only recharge them with electricity generated from sustainable energy & fuels.

Canā€™t just talk the talk, you need to walk the walk.

3 Likes

I know itā€™s a satire site, but itā€™s so satisfying to read

1 Like

The future of motorsport, ladies and gentlemen!

I might actually follow this more closely this year as it will fill the gap in F1.

2 Likes

Ah man, that high pitched whining gets to you after a while.

2 Likes

Sounds like a blend between a vacuum cleaner, washing machine, and dentistā€™s drill. My ears are bleeding. I can definitely spot potential for effective torture / interrogation applications here. A few minutes of this playing on a loop, and even the toughest undercover operative will be begging to tell you everything he knows.

They are doing something right though, with the number of manufacturers jumping onboard. F1 can certainly learn a few lessons here.

3 Likes

Lewis should move to formula e. Much cleaner for the environment and fits his vegan ways.

2 Likes

I lose ANY respect I have (not that I had too much for him) for anyone that says anything along the lines of:

Go Vegan, it is the only way to truly save our planet today

If you arenā€™t aware that being vegan is actually unhealthy for humans (i challenge any ā€œpureā€ vegan to not take supplements and tell me how it goes for you), or are convinced (and try convince others) that going vegan will save the planet (look at ANY research about how much metres of usable space is needed for vegan-style production vs normal and you will realise we simply donā€™t have the farmable land to supply 8 billion vegansā€¦) then there isnā€™t much hope for you.

Wanna be a vegan? thats fine, your choice, canā€™t argue thatā€¦but donā€™t tell everyone else they have to do itā€¦you can fuck RIGHT off.

/rant, i begin my trench digging for the inevitable assault from the ā€œhealth consciousā€.

6 Likes

2 Likes

bwhahahaha! where my popcorn at!

2 Likes
3 Likes