The Formula 1 Thread 🏎

No one voted for him because nobody likes him. Haas seems to reserve that seat exclusively for assholes, so when one left they had to replace with another asshole.

2 Likes

I don’t not like him…i nothing him. Neither here nor there :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Maybe K-Mag will teach Mick how to fok-smash Guenther’s door.

Keen to see some cars on track today as well!

2 Likes

Hahaha…

Oh, wait… you’re being serious?? In that case, double, all caps HAHAHA!!!

1 Like

Oh wow those Merc “sidepods”

2 Likes

Yea Im watching the stream now…

1 Like

Let’s just go all out with the vents.
I suppose it’s not their final design and more like inpromtu, coz it kinda looks kak. Maybe just the angle.

1 Like

Williams 2nd on the grid you best believe that testing is still just literally testing and nothing else. But Merc and Redbull loves using this as their disguise. Wow these guys are really strong… :wink:
As usual, Ferrari doesn’t know how to play the game. They just go full send.

1 Like

Charlie LC fastest in the morning session. As @Dragonic says, Ferrari goes full on during Testing, then go home and eat too much pasta and drink too much wine. Then they come back a week later for the actual racing part of their job, and have forgotten how to be a fast car again… :expressionless:

1 Like

Hahaha the trials of being a Ferrari fan…

2 Likes

I forgot about the testing!

1 Like

Is this not showing on dstv? That sucks.

1 Like

Yeah not showing… I’m sad.

2 Likes

So while testing is going, I have a hot take: the “shake up” with the new rules is going to end up being the most overhyped and disappointing event ever as the teams will most probably end up in the exact same order than they ended up now. I think that the order is going to be:

Mercedes
Red Bull
Ferrari
McLaren
Alpine
Alpha Tauri
Aston Martin
Williams
Alfa Romeo
Haas

3 Likes

I have to agree with this. Maaaaaaaaybe we’ll get RB and Ferrari swapping places, or Williams and Alfa, or something like that, but nothing more than that.

2 Likes

Gasly tops Day 1. Checo Perez goes solo long running.

3 Likes

Work from home has some benefits.

It’s out.

4 Likes

I wonder if I can watch while working… kinda doubt it, I need to focus quite a bit sometimes. maybe when I’m doing easy stuff.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m catching up on reporting and admin today, so it’s perfect for my work. I do need to rewind a couple of seconds every now and then, but that’s fine.

3 Likes

Latifi doing a Fireman Seb and helping to extinguish his rear brake fire:

2 Likes