The Formula 1 Thread 🏎

Much lol.

From r/formuladank

5 Likes

i do not get it.

2 Likes

“A Ford a Bull” = affordable. As in Red Bull can’t spend so much because they have to pay penalties and it’ll help them not break the Cost Cap again. :grinning:

3 Likes

haha thanks

2 Likes

The new Williams is released. Pretty meh for me.

3 Likes

I’m wondering how soon it will be before all the black paint disappears and they’re back to bare carbon fibre. I think that’s why Haas also added a bunch of black into the livery this year.

1 Like

And here is the new Alfa Romeo

5 Likes

Actual car for once? Massive change with that front wing. Also seems like everyone is going black.

Lekke slider to compare the differences.

4 Likes

Actual is a bit of strong word… Can’t imagine this is the real deal, though its a lot better than the other that are blatantly last year’s car with a new paint job.

Front wing changes looks like should help rotate the car in mid- and high speed corners.
Vertical flow stabilisers before the sidepods to give lekker laminar flow to the floor area and sidepod inlets.
New sidepod shape looks like it’ll catch a lot of the air coming off the front wheels…
Floor winglets for extra ground effect pressure.
Engine bay tunnel made straighter with more air lets on top.
Rear wing changes to be expected - the rounded corners were pretty, but expensive to manufacture and don’t really add much value.

All in all, great looking car. I’d take it on a date and treat it real good.

3 Likes

You will have to fight me for it, that is one sexy car!

1 Like

That’s hot! :fire:

Meanwhile, Ferrari PR working overtime to milk launch week hype… They’ve confirmed ahead of next week’s reveal that the 2023 Scuderia Ferrari will be named…

…the SF-23.
:expressionless:

2 Likes

Alfa will be black and red, Ferarri will be red and black.

2 Likes

Jissie that was extensive, I feel dom now.

1 Like

I scored 21/23 on this “Can you name the Formula 1 tracks by their layout?” quiz. What will you get? F1 quiz: Can you name the 2023 F1 circuits by their layouts? : PlanetF1

4 Likes

I scored 22/23 on this “Can you name the Formula 1 tracks by their layout?” quiz. What will you get? F1 quiz: Can you name the 2023 F1 circuits by their layouts? : PlanetF1

4 Likes

I scored 23/23 on this “Can you name the Formula 1 tracks by their layout?” quiz. What will you get? F1 quiz: Can you name the 2023 F1 circuits by their layouts? : PlanetF1

(I admit Qatar and Las Vegas was a process of elimination :wink: )

3 Likes

I scored 23/23 on this “Can you name the Formula 1 tracks by their layout?” quiz. What will you get? F1 quiz: Can you name the 2023 F1 circuits by their layouts? : PlanetF1

GG EZ

4 Likes

Not a super fan, just happened to stuk be awake

3 Likes

That nose is very white.

1 Like

The Alpha Tauri is wierd. One monent i look at it and think it looks awesome, then literally the next picture i hate it. Not sure how I feel about it.

2 Likes