The Formula 1 Thread 🏎

This one ends with him getting tired of the questions and making jokes. But the one with SkySports (cannot find it online) almost made me cry!

1 Like

I saw it via 9gag. didnt wanna post here coz its edited and sorta shite, but if you guys cant find it online

…please forgive me.

3 Likes

Oof, yeah, sounds like the Ferrari boys in their even slower years. could not make the engine better and just had to deal with it and do updates where they can.

1 Like

Yeah, thats the one. Yikes.

2 Likes

You can see it in both videos, he is struggling, and I hope he finds his oomph, Im worried he loses it and just don’t get that feeling back.
As much as I like Macca, if they don’t improve this year, I hope another team coughAston MartinCough steals him

He has talent I don’t want to see it go to waste.

2 Likes

You’ll have to hope Alonso calls it quit, coz Lance aint going anywhere lol

2 Likes

Shooooooooooooooooooooosh I know that but there is a thing called make-believe

I can pretend it will happen

2 Likes

1 Like

https://www.reddit.com/r/formuladank/comments/13f95gt/leclec/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

embed p0x? no? Anyways, just a clip of Charles being silly.

3 Likes

A new meme is born:

3 Likes

Reddit videos are kak to embed. If it’s a short one like this it’s easier to do a quick download of it and then up load here. There’s others, but I find RapidSave works the most reliably:

The 720p SD version of that clip is about 4.3MB:

4 Likes

6 Likes

lol, I just came to post something similar.

7 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Lando does it better?

3 Likes

I agree!

1 Like

Imola is many moist at the moment. Red Warning weather advisory issued. The Santerno River that runs right next to the circuit is in flood again. F1 Paddock and the circuit were evacuated yesterday. There was serious flooding in the area just two weeks ago as well, so the area is still heavily saturated.

Forecasts suggest rain should subside tomorrow morning, but there is a lot more rain forecast for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

If the race goes ahead, it’s going to be heavily disrupted.

1 Like

And the Formula 1 Emilia Romagna GP is Go!pic.twitter.com/EzwqsOpuMX https://t.co/r92Wqq9YH2

— Rana Fatih The 12th Harbinger (@rfjr20586) May 16, 2023

Here is the current situation in Imola. The F1 paddock and pits are okay for now. The lower areas like the F2 paddock however, are flooded with a lot of water.

Teams/media/staff have been instructed to not visit the circuit today.

[Picture via @AlbertFabrega]#F1 #ImolaGP pic.twitter.com/gNYegswdpN

— Fastest Pitstop (@FastestPitStop) May 17, 2023
![FvS9fGoXoAIl60s|400x500](upload://81FQwdFmgnqJPL5YR76cLHpBjcs.jpeg)

Honestly have seen a few tweets saying the race needs to be postponed or cancelled, since the whole area is flooded and the emergency services are much more needed elsewhere than an F1 track

1 Like

This could be the F2 paddock area about an hour ago:

And as I type this… Race Weekend has been cancelled:

2 Likes