The Formula 1 Thread 🏎

1 Like

Did not see that one coming

2 Likes

4 Likes

“I didn’t see it coming”

1 Like

I suppose no one posted the first livery reveal because it doesn’t look different?
I’ve found the difference, the blue is gone.

1 Like

So where’s the pics? :smile:

ok fiiiine…

1 Like

which one is the old one, which one is the new one?

1 Like

Its all the new one, maybe I should find an image of the 2023 car launch.

Last year(but the design did change towards the end of the year)

Edit:

Yeah looked quite similar to new livery by the time we got to Vegas

1 Like

My eyes rolled so far back I gave myself a mini concussion… I mean, it’s objectively even worse than “Stake F1 Team Kick Sauber”. At least there we can, and will!, refer to them as Sauber. What do we do with this? Just RB?

2 Likes

Nice for Lando. No specific length mentioned, but “beyond 2025” is promising. Hopefully Macca keep improving and don’t slip back into a slump over the next couple of years and give him the car he deserves.

McLaren doing the right thing in securing Lando for a good couple of years and having Oscar on board for at least the next three years. Things are going to be crazy in the driver market this year:

1 Like

Yoh, I did not realise so many contracts are up this year! Buckle up folks!

1 Like

Silly season ahoy!

1 Like

1 Like

:eyes:There’s breaking news abound… I hope it’s incorrect.

1 Like

Same. Not in love with the idea, but whatever happens, happens. Would make me hugely conflicted if he does go red just as things come right and lands up taking a possible WDC title away from Chuck while giving the Scuderia a Championship title at long last. Either way, Forza Ferrari, Forza!

Still not officially official at the moment, but it all seems pretty certain. Toto has called an all-hands meeting at the Merc HQ for 14:00GMT, presumably to formally let the team know. After which an official announcement will be made.

Merc team members have been told that Lewis will leave the team at the end of the 2024 season and join Ferrari for 2025. Rachel Brookes reporting from outside the Merc factory where the meeting with employees has just finished.

“We are all #Tifosi #44

Official Ferrari announcement tomorrow?

No denying that he’ll look hella good in red though.

GFPhkjkWQAAcb8V

Still conflicted. :smiley:

A former world champion joining Ferrari… what could go wrong…

1 Like

Man, now I am going to be forced to cheer for him. Just like with Vettel lol. But as all the aggro drivers that join Ferrari, this is where they learn to calm down haha.

lol age old problem.

Anyways, on to current affairs, first of the 2024 launches today. Featuring Haas with no Gunther :frowning:

2 Likes