The Full Games list for the Playstation classic has Finally been revealed

Sony has finally released the full games list (20) for the Playstation classic

The delay has most likely been due to licencing negotiations and im sure some titles on the list were probably not first choices for Sony, most notable ommisions are Sony first party titles like Rapid Racer and Porsche Challenge and ape escape but that requires dual analog controllers which the classic doesnt come with unfortunately.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://ink.mostepic.win/the-full-games-list-for-the-playstation-classic-has-finally-been-revealed/
1 Like

No Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2… NO DEAL!

2 Likes

the games that people want are not on there due to expired licences eg, flagship sony titles like gran turismo 1 and 2 are not on there, i also expected atleast wipeout 2097 or wipeout 3 or even a medal of honor title.

thats why im not a fan of these mini consoles, i prefer to play the titles on the original hardware then i can play what i want and not limited to just 20 titles.

3 Likes

did this guy @ engadget just rip off our article

was posted 30 minutes ago, references the exact same games we have in our discussion and article that are ommitted.

I wouldn’t say that. The fact that he mentions the same omissions as those commenting here has more to do with the fact that many consider those to be classics that should have been included.

I’m in two minds.
Anything over a grand and I’m not interested.
My memories of my PS1 where Tony hawks, matt hoffmans, some surfing game and Grand turismo 1

I remember the demo so well. It only had one song. What I got from Sublime. It started my love of ska type music.

back in the days when cheat codes opened up all the levels and not loot boxes

1 Like

Reminds of Tony hawk 2. We always had competitions on the hanger stage to get the most points. And my friends didn’t know about low gravity mode and perfect balance. So I posted a score in the millions and they freaked the fuck out.

1 Like

I playes the marseilles stage over and over again. I have thps 1 (HD version) on my xbox 360 and play it once in a while

R1800. Lol nope. no thanks.

1 Like