The "I swear I'm working" award for 2022 nominations

Welcome to the first round of voting in the annual Most Epic Win Game of the Year awards. Here we will be nominating the best games that you sneakily played while you should actually be working. Those games that you simply cannot put down or just need another 5 minutes before getting back to your boring Teams meeting. The games in this category do not need to only be games released within this year.

Below is a selected list of 10 nominations that you can vote for. You will be able to vote for as many nominations as you want to. Should you feel a game must be added as a nomination, feel free to add the nomination in the comments.

The 5 games with the most votes or likes from the comments will go onto the final round of voting.

• Factorio
  • Lost Ark
  • Overwatch 2
  • Satisfactory
  • PowerWash Simulator
  • Total War: Warhammer 3
  • DayZ
  • Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
  • Animal Crossing: New Horizon
  • Forza Horizon 5

0 voters

Rocket League!

1 Like

Was Elden Ring for me. “I just quickly want to check this thing I read about”

4 Likes

Marvel SNAP!

2 Likes

Destiny 2 for me. None of the games mentioned so far draw me in like Destiny 2. For me it’s “just one more seasonal triumph” or “just one more weekly pinnacle”.

2 Likes

Definitely Elden Ring

3 Likes

Why is DayZ on there? Who told you what? Its a bug where it LOOKS like I am playing but really I am working… Honest.

4 Likes

Funny story, you are ACTUALLY the real inspiration to that nomination as I stalked activity on the forum to see what people are playing when they shouldn’t be playing…

6 Likes

Voted

1 Like

Nomination for Football Manager to be added to the list.

Visual evidence of eligibility:

“I swear I am working”!

9 Likes

Mine would be Assetto Corsa Server Manager, does that count as a game?

4 Likes

Voted

How many times do you check that your speakers are muted before you load up a game in class? :wink:

3 Likes

Hahahahah when I saw DayZ on that list I could only think of one person

1 Like

2 Likes

Game volumes are all turned off just in case. Man’s a pro

3 Likes

Dude I know the grind. Finally got my seasonal seal last night

1 Like

While I didn’t play it, I picked Powerwash simulator since I’ve had streams up cough

1 Like

Setting Steam to INVISIBLE so my “friends” cannot rat me out…

3 Likes

If I wasnt in a shared office. . . . I would test this laptop out for gaming

2 Likes