The MotoGP Thread

Poor Aleix Espargaro.

2 Likes

How utterly incredible is Marc Marquez’ record at the Sachsenring?!

11 wins in a row including the last 8 in MotoGP. :exploding_head:

3 Likes

He has an incredible and innate feel for the bike and track like no other rider.

2 Likes

As long as he stays on the bike, he is brilliant but the crashes are getting worse

2 Likes

A lot of falls after today.

2 Likes

Quartararo is killing it lately, such a good young rider.

Espargaro doing well considering two hard falls yesterday.

Poor’s Rins is sitting this one out given the fractures from previous race crash.

2 Likes

Im sad that I can’t watch these anymore, its the only thing I miss from dstv

1 Like

I feel ya.

1 Like

Also missed it again, but the highlights suggest another fantastic race by Fabio, even if it wasn’t as action-packed as some of the others.

Quartararo showing why he’s the Champion and handling those impressively quick Ducatis in scorching heat. Another solid ride for Brad too - he and Oliveria are taking that KTM into Top 10 finishes more than should be possible.

1 Like

Yeha it was a great race despite the lack of overtakes, but such is Sachsen (however it’s spelled).

Fabio rode it like a baws, he wasn’t the fastest but damn was he the most consistent and nailed every apex.

I was really disappointed by Bagnaia crashing out and then Espargaro messing up and dropping down off the podium. I was really looking to see Aprilia up there again.

B. Binder’s finishes have been outstanding but he really needs to work his qualifying positions. Too often he’s falling out of that first group on Saturdays.

I feel sorry for D. Binder as he has really had a fairly poor start to his first season.

2 Likes

We’ve got Assen GP this weekend and let’s hope it’s a doozy. Have some fun to get you in the mood for the weekend.

and

1 Like

Some awesome shots

2 Likes

A whole new set of Kyalami rumours about to rain down… but this time with a teaser from an actual real source:

The Official RedBull SA Instagram posted a clip of Brad on Kyalami overlayed with text saying “Something exciting is coming… :shushing_face: :eyes:” and with the caption:

@bradbinder on home soil :checkered_flag: :south_africa:
Watch. This. Space. :sunglasses:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cf_WcxZKrKm/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y%3D

South African MotoGP is on too!

We could be going from years of relative international motorsport drought to a flood in 18 short months.

• Formula E Cape Town E-Prix in Green Point
  • Formula 1 South African Grand Prix at Kyalami
  • MotoGP Grand Prix of South Africa at Kyalami
  • Sportscar Endurance racing at the Kyalami 9-Hour
  • And maybe even a return of the World Rally X Championship to Killaraney
2 Likes

We can only hope.

2 Likes

This is MotoGP at its finest.

2 Likes

Shoosh
Im missing it

The Moto3 and MotoGP were fantastic!

1 Like

Some top shelf racing here.

1 Like
3 Likes

“Oh so you walk like this in real life? I thought it was those tights of yours!”

LOLOLOL!

3 Likes