The MotoGP Thread

Your pops is spot on… just thought to go check Brad’s social media:

Still, a terrific debut ride. They’re doing another race at Jerez this weekend, so the debut nerves will be gone, the track will have a ton of rubber on it, and Brad will make Q2 and a Top 10 finish :smiley: :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Im just happy that he has a chance in the Moto GP, he is talented so its awesome to watch his career.

2 Likes

Yeah, watching him come up through the ranks has been great, very talented indeed.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I was just gonna post a similar article

I take my hat off to these guys

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

Sadly, but sanely!, after riding in the first couple of practice sessions, he has decided to withdraw from today’s race…

2 Likes

And fantastic to see the SA flag in the Top 10 on the grid!!

Hopefully it’s right up there on the Race Results too.

2 Likes

I think that is the best choice for him health wise, I know these guys are superhuman, but at some point you need to ok, hang on.

Back to back wins for the young Frenchman Fabio Quartararo. Amazing ride by Rossi see the 41-year old on the podium again. After his great qualifying, Brad Binder had a shocker of a race, making a mistake on the opening lap and falling to the back at the end of lap 1. He did work his way back up to the points before crashing out very heavily on lap 14.

2 Likes
1 Like

There’s also some MotoGP action this weekend to fill in the gaps between the F1 shenanigans…

It’s the :czech_republic: Czech GP at the Autodromo Brno, and FP1 has just finished:

Five manufacturers in the top five with half a second covering SIXTEEN riders!

2 Likes

Which we cant watch since our dstv now login stopped working. I just catchup on youtube after the race

BINDER WINS!!
:south_africa: :south_africa: :south_africa:

Third MotoGP race, first win.

4 Likes

Yes well done!!!

Red flag on Lap 9 of the Austrian GP after huge crash involving Zarco and Morbedelli. Both riders conscious, but there’s some serious injuries there, I imagine.

1 Like

That was hectic the one in moto 2 was almost as bad

1 Like

I just caught the motogp accident and the moto2 one on replays. The rest of the races I missed.

1 Like