The MotoGP Thread

Terrifying indeed. If Rossi had been 100’th of a second faster he would have been moered.

2 Likes

Maverick Vinales, just ahead of Rossi, as well. Bits of Morbidelli’s bike were raining down around him. Insanely, he was initially more concerned about Rossi using the accident to get ahead of him than just how close he (and the others) had come to serious injury.

How close? This close:

The natural instinct to protect his helmeted head with both hands, even while still traveling at ludicrous speed :open_mouth:

1 Like

Reaction times of these okes is insane.

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

I had a feeling about that arm :frowning:

2 Likes

And so this weekend Darryn also scored his first win!

1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like

So MotoGP20 has been included in Game Pass, so I thought I would try it out. Man, is this game different to what other motorsprot titles, especially when you’re so accustomed to driving cars. Maybe @Flex could try it out and confirm how true it is to real world handling and physics.

It’s also on special on selected platforms:

and

https://store.playstation.com/en-za/product/EP4356-CUSA17832_00-MOTOGP20FULLGAME

And on Steam Winter Sale too, with bonus regional pricing too I think…

It’s on his Wishlist still though. Maybe the sale price will swing it into his library soon.

1 Like

The best bike game I have played thus far is Ride 4. it is truly amazing. The previous motogp had a wird feel to it and could not put my finger it on. have not player the new one though

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Huge crash. And two hours later he’s back on the bike and qualifying for the race. MotoGP racers (in fact bike racers in general) all have huge cajones and are borderline insane.

2 Likes