The Official TV & TV Series Thread

When do you get time to sleep?

:wink:

1 Like

Hehehe not all at once :stuck_out_tongue: I watch them over the weekend and in the evenings.

Just watched the two Short Treks. Man, those 2 little pieces of series art has rekindled my inner trekkie. The actual discovery series was too much about war and didn’t do it for me.

This new Sabrina TV show became a lot more interesting after The Satanic Temple is now suing the makes over “alleged copyright infringement”? LOL

What is the Satanic Temple?

Founded in 2012, the group works to ensure the separation of church and state and holds Satan as a symbol of “opposition to arbitrary authority”.

With fifteen official chapterhouses in the US, the group’s membership soared off the back of the election of Donald Trump in 2016.

The New Sabrina is dark as heck omg. not sure how I feel about it.

Also the just starting watching She-Ra And the princesses of power, (the power of gray skull) It is amazing.

Watched a Netflix Original. Derren Brown- Push

WOW!!! SO Insane. A huge social experiment. Do no want to give away too much.

Going to watch another one of his experiments called Sacrifice tonight

1 Like

Be warned some of his experiments can scar you for life, but that being said, I love the work he does

I am still reconsiling the new and of She-Ra

I still prefer the original

1 Like

Watched some of it, pretty good. I LOVE the tech. I think they have a good representation of future human-tech interfaces.

I also love how there is a whole historical back story that they DO NOT explain. It adds depth.

2 Likes

Awesome I am saving this for the holidays. I wanted to watch the first episode but decided to wait.

Not really a tv show, more a documentary, but it’s definitely not a movie so posting it here.

Finally started Trial & Error, loving it so far. But you should watch The Staircase and The Jinx first

The wife and I have been watching Kim’s Convenience on Netflix, it’s really funny and different from the usual in that it focuses on a Korean family living in America.

1 Like

Really enjoying this

www.netflix.com/title/80216124

1 Like

Agreed, very funny. Watched the first couple of episodes a few days ago. Other than Jimmy Carr’s irritating laugh it’s worth a quick time filler watch.

1 Like

Ooh is this the new 8 out ten cats?

I loved that show

2 Likes

@GregRedd yeah there’s only 10 episodes so I’m only watching one a day, to make it last. Totally against Netflix’s binge watching policy :grin:

@Wyvern It has the same idea, but it’s still basically a bunch of comedians talking rubbish about a chosen topic.

2 Likes

See I will watch it just because JIMMY CARR!

I saw him live in the uk and he is brilliant

3 Likes

This

This is what Nightflyers tried to be but couldnt.

They keep you guessing nonstop. I loved it. The bonus was trying to figure out which areas in South Africa was used. Really well done, great acting, and a fair few good old fashion jump in your seat scares.

2 Likes