The Official TV & TV Series Thread

Anyone watched Happy yet?

Yes… Show is awesome and weird at the same time

Agents of shield given a lifeline and renewed for season 6

I think this is one they can stop now pretty please so over it!

This however reminded me I love Benedict Cumberbatch - this is amazing! He is brilliant.

Ive decided I am boycotting Lethal weapon next season

The problem was Damon Wayanes = he was the actor that got hurt during the episode that Clayne directed.

According to him, Clayne has a big file for being difficult. And abusive and loads more. Ironically a lot of their co-stars has come out in defence of clayne via twitter.

It feels like Damon Waynes expected to be the main actor and as much as I liked him in the first season, this season he came across as pouty and petty and that is why he was “promoted” to police captain - This is why Avery suddenly wanted to become mayor or whatnot.

I just think that they did what they could. I for one won’t be watching the show next season. It’s not Lethal Weapon without Martin Riggs and Murtaugh.

What is very interesting is how the two actors are behaving - Damon is acting like a child - shouting and pointing fingers, Clayne apologised for what happened before and has since just wished the cast and crew well with season 3.

1 Like

Just why?

Hispanic Magnum PI, atleast it looks better than macguyver (which im glad i havent seen a single episode of yet)

1 Like

I watched one episode of macguyver - never again, I will not watch this crap tho

1 Like

Ai ai.

:see_no_evil:

10 10

My kids, wife and I actually enjoy watching macgyver together. It is light enough for younger kids to watch.

Started watching The Terror and so far it’s really good. Not what I expected at first but I’m really intrigued.

So the Chops at Fox cancelled brooklyn Nine Nine, its a miracle it lasted so long on the network

But the heroes at NBC picked it up and renewed it for a 6th season

1 Like

Has any of you watched Mob Psycho 100 yet its freaking funny.

The Expanse saved by Amazon.

2 Likes

I literally just came here to post this, because I just saw the announcement!

1 Like

More money spending by Amazon: 5 seasons of the “Lord of the Rings” series, a cool $1-billion!

1 Like

Go home WestWorld! You are drunk!

1 Like

Ive given up on it - Westworld is putting me to sleep

I have to say, certain eps the same. But I make sure to be 100% awake when I watch it now. Tis good

Nee I dont follow it at all, I am so confused after 5 eps