The Official Xbox Thread

You are proving your own ignorance

It’s not my opinion - it seems to be the general critic opinion on the wider internet. I have no interest in Crackdown, to be honest. Never played the previous games either.

1 Like

The problem is @Hiro buys all the shit games, then realises he made a mistake, but now he already wasted the money on it, so he has to say he likes it. The poor guy has major issues. Shame.

1 Like

pffft. its only money.

1 Like

Latest additions to the Game Pass library:

Bethesda trying everything to draw attention to/from Fallout 76? Wonder how long before we see Anthem following the same route?

2 Likes

im sitting with a shit ton of star wars games these days and theyre just piling it on

3 Likes

Latest additions to XBox Game Pass, with Minecraft going live earlier today.

2 Likes

Anyone know anything about either The Technomancer or Outcast Second Contact at all? Worth a look, or meh?

I love Outcast! I played the original, the skightly remastered on Steam and grabbed Second Contact when it was free not too long ago. I’ve completed the game 3x since I played the original many years (decades?) ago

2 Likes

technomancer is made by spiders who made bound by flame and that was pretty damn good for a budget title

1 Like

I think it is time for some more Game Pass time! Other than CD Keys, do you know where to get them cheap?

1 Like

CD Keys were the cheapest that I’ve seen last I looked. If you find something please let me know. I also want to sign up at some point.

2 Likes

Coming to XBox Game Pass in April:

Prey - April 11
The Golf Club 2 - April 11
Monster Hunter: World - April 18
The Walking Dead: A New Frontier - April 18
Life is Strange 2: Ep. 2 - April 24
Resident Evil 5 - April 25

2 Likes

That’s awesome! I’m looking forward to trying out The Golf Club 2. I already own Prey and can highly recommend it to anyone with Game Pass.

Finally Monster Hunter. One of those games I always wanted to play but never knew if its the game for me or not.

1 Like

Same here on both. All round I think this is one of the best set of Game Pass additions so far.

1 Like

I’m guessing Gamepass is still XBONE only? How does the Windows share thingy work again?

Any game that has Play Anywhere on XBOX Game Pass will be available to play on Windows. I play Sea of Thieves, Recore, Gears of War 4, Crackdown 3, Forza etc on my Windows PC.

Here is the official list:
https://www.xbox.com/en-ZA/xbox-game-pass/games?cat=xpa

1 Like

Guys! Bargain of note!

I bought mine just now without any problems.

3 Likes

Now the question is if Monster Hunter World or The Golf Club 2 will be “Play Anywhere” titles… If so, I’m sold! The current (and growing) library of Windows-enabled games on Game Pass seems to be justifiable now. Especially at @Solitude’s $1 price for 3 months! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like