The Official Xbox Thread

I’m a little hesitant about that Ages 4 footage, truth be told. Maybe I was expecting more than 60 seconds of cutscene footage, given they haven’t talked about it for two years after the announcement.

Also, I hope it breaks some new ground. Medieval has been done so many times. I think I was expecting something different.

1 Like

December’s Xbox Games With Gold:

1 Like

Very happy about the Jurassic World game!

2 Likes

If it ends up as part of XGP for PC at some point, I’ll gladly try it again. I could never get it to work properly through Steam, despite all the advice online. It kept crashing every time the game starts up. I got it to work ONCE, played the tutorial, saved and quit the game and it refused to start up again after that. It’s a pity, as I really really want to play it…

1 Like

microsoft gave me 3 pounds for free, for cyber monday

gotta love my uk account

used it to buy a 360 copy of red faction guerilla

3 Likes

:astonished::nerd_face:

4 Likes

Maybe a bit late to the party (and I did try searching for a dedicated thread) for MasterChief Collection. While I have been looking for a good story or narrative rich experience to play, I decided to try MCC and started with Reach.

The game starts off great with an awesome intro scene and while I love a good sci-fi experience this was feeding into that for me. The game (or rather the remaster) looks awesome and seems to be building up, then came the combat… now I dunno if this is just my set up or environment as I am playing on OG Xbox One with TV speakers but I was left rather underwhelmed by the experience and somewhat offputting. The gun sounds seem to be very flat with no real ‘kick’ to them, they seem to lack any substance. The rest of the audio from voices to music sounds awesome so I’m wondering if it’s me or poor balancing on their part.

Anyone have any input?

My controllers don’t have headphone jacks iirc.

I’m just joking. I played through the MasterChief Collection a while back. Can’t really remember the gun sounds.

Seems Reach is the latest addition to the Collection.

I just found this as well, uploaded a few days ago.

1 Like

We’ve been using this Scribe thread…

Will tag it Official and move it to Gaming now.

1 Like

I have decided to upgrade my 1tb external to a 2tb one as 1tb is highly inadequate for the one X

1 Like

Yeah I can relate, I’ve moved all my games to a 1TB external. After downloading games like the MCC you realise how quickly that space gets consumed.

2 Likes

Games With Gold Now Avaialble:

2 Likes

My decade on Xbox (a cool feature on true achievements)

3 Likes

Here’s mine:

2 Likes

series X from the back

4 Likes

wht on earth is that big rectangular slot for, above HDMI?

1 Like

might be a proprietary SSD storage expansion slot ?

1 Like