The Quarry - Will You Survive the Night?

It’s late summer in the remote forests of upstate New York, and the teen counsellors of Hackett’s Quarry have the camp to themselves for one final night. That means no kids, no adults, and no rules. In this cinematic tale, you control the fates of all nine camp counsellors as their party plans unravel into an unpredictable night of horror. With life-or-death decisions around every turn, the choices you make will determine how the story unfolds.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://ink.mostepic.win/the-quarry-will-you-survive-the-night/
1 Like

Just realised that I never mentioned the price of the game in my article. It’s a lot. Wait for it to go on major sale or come to Game Pass.

• PlayStation 4 - Standard @ R1249 / Deluxe @ R1519

• PlayStation 5 - Standard @ R1339 / Deluxe @ R1519

• Xbox One - Standard @ R1249 / Deluxe @ R1519

• Xbox Series X|S - Standard @ R1339 / Deluxe @ R1519

• Windows PC - Standard @ R1069 / Deluxe @ R1249

I don’t understand why some countries get regional pricing and others don’t. According to the price chart on SteamDB, the SA price is one of the highest in the world. It’s just weird.

1 Like

Okay, prices are getting out of hand. Or me getting no increases has affected my perspective of money.

3 Likes

Dude its a bit of both, its getting silly now and worse as the year goes along

1 Like

It really looks fantastic. And it’s pre-release reviewing pretty solidly too. Just can’t get past those price tags myself…

Metacritic

80 after 56 critics

Opencritic

Strong - 83% of 44 critics recommend

1 Like

I love these games.

2 Likes

Already on sale (albeit only for the weekend). Even at -33% it’s still way overpriced for us though.

1 Like