The Topic of Life, The Universe, and Everything

And so they return, as the prophecies fortold.

3 Likes

Bwhahahaha I told the asshat today to close the door if he doesnt want to be interupted or to go work from home.

We had a record day of 25 people in office and the noise level is awesome

Also hi people

4 Likes

Morning gamerz

5 Likes

Morning all, happy Saturday!

:grinning::wave:t2:

4 Likes

Ay yo.

5 Likes

Good morning.

4 Likes

Good morning Sunshine!

:grinning::wave:t2:

3 Likes

Good afternoon everyone.

4 Likes

Hi. So I was checking my Steam Inventory yesterday I noticed that I’ve got some games in there. One is Magika that was gifted to Pooky (still from the MyGaming Steam Gift days), but he never accepted it.
I also have, for reasons unknown to me, Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeros (I already have it in my library so no clue why it would also be in my inventory).
If anybody is interested, I’d happily gift them over (assuming they are actually transferrable… which they should be).

4 Likes

Morning all. Sorry to report that it appears to be Monday again.

:grinning::wave:t2:

3 Likes

Happy Moon Day!

4 Likes

Greetings people

5 Likes

Hey people of the palace

Can it be weekend still

2 Likes

Wow but people are playing a lot of daily games here, but I do not see anyone sharing Worldle or GeoGrid?

1 Like

We dont know it? Share!

2 Likes

I sent an email to leadership, which took me the whole weekend to decide if I should, as we were invited to open up and share given the recent organisational changes to UX at leadership level.

Nonetheless, I think I was accidentally included in further discussion between leadership levels and it was stated that “… he is part of the problem than the solution…” — I know I should take context into account and not sure what the overarching problems are they’re facing but still, it hurts to know that when nothing like that has ever been disclosed to me in a way that would help me improve.

2 Likes

Always best to not jump to conclusions, although very difficult not to do so. As you say you don’t have the full context of the discussion. If they’ve never approached you about certain issues that you needed to work on or improve, then the “problem” is either not great enough for them to address it, or not to do with you as an employee or your work ethic. Wait and see what their response is.

4 Likes

GeoGrid. Never heard of it. Shall investigate…

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: :earth_africa: Worldle - Guess the Country

Morning all.

:grinning::wave:t2:

2 Likes