The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Same here, not DX11 or 12 works for me. Just chills in Task manager

3 Likes

Apparently there have been issues with the upgrade, sadly this seems to be the theme with CDPR these days considering what state Cyberpunk launched in. All the hype and then a buggy launch. The recommendation is to wait for the incoming patch/es.

2 Likes

I have had zero issues with the new update. It runs like crap when I turn RT on but thats about it. I’m playing with everything on Ultra+ at 1920x1200 with a smooth 60FPS throughout.

I’m also really impressed by how good the game looks and how well it plays on the Series S.

3 Likes

Really digging the new content they added :laughing:

1 Like

Reinstalling the game helped but it crashed when I was playing around with the RT settings.

It seems there are issues still, especially with ray tracing, but you can always rollback to the older version or not use it.

3 Likes

As soon I got to Velen yesterday I went straight to Novigrad to see if performance holds up and I’m happy to report that it does. I’m still getting a rock solid 60FPS with everything on Ultra+ (RT off). I disabled vsync out of curiosity and without the FPS limit it hovers around 62-70FPS so my PC just barely makes it to keep a smooth 60 :stuck_out_tongue: I also moved the game over to my NVME drive to get rid of smaller stutters.

3 Likes

2 Likes