“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

I just blend super strong coffee with milk and ice or icecream

Sup you sexy fucks :mechanical_arm:

I need help or info. So currently my ISP is Webafica I’m using rain, they have a bundle of 170gb (85 in the day and night) for 800 bucks a month. Now that’s alot of cash and the problem is it’s not uncapped. Now Rain has unlimited 4G for R480.

So now what I want to ask is what do you guys think? See because I’m living with ouma I’m limited to what I can do, mainly nothing since we have fiber and she doesn’t want me to install it to the house so LTE is my best option. But then again I’ve heard so bad stuff about the uncapped as a general especially if it is wireless. With the rain I’ll only get the Sim since I already have the router from my current month to month contract with Webafica.

So what is your guys opinion on this?

The thing with LTE is, you don’t know how oversubscribed they are, until you receive it. Know anyone else in the area, using it?

No everyone is either using fiber or adsl. And the network is fucked during the day my speed are shot but here around 7 at night it’s better but not the same

Morning

3 Likes

Here is a 5G rain thread.

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Today is a lovely 28 degrees - the cape has been cool which I love but now I can finish off the painting in my bedroom - just skirtings to go.

2 Likes

The cool and cloudy weather is now here by Joburg.

1 Like

See the thing is we don’t have 5G coverage yet

Give it back dammit! Lol

At least I’m done painting the room, just waiting for paint to dry so I can remove masking tape.

Morning

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Hope you got that room done @Wyvern

3 Likes

Morning people of the Palace. May the bucket be with you.
I’m just doing touch ups on my windowsil today and the room is done.

I do have the meh job of baking doggo treats all day today.

Hope you all are doing OK and coping. If not you know, where to find me to chat to.

2 Likes

Hmmmm… :thinking: :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Morning

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace

I am gonna be MIA today, I am gonna spend the day in bed and read and relax and try to get my mind to relax.

May the bucket with you all…

4 Likes

Sup you sexy fucks :mechanical_arm:

4 Likes

G’morning folks. Another day of COVID-19 news for me…

3 Likes

Hi all

4 Likes