“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

Morning people of the palace

gotta love the meh what am I doing today feeling. I am starting to claw at the walls to get out of here.

Need to think of something that I NEED to get outside of the house just for a short period

1 Like

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

With yet another racing league popping up, MEW will henceforth be known as primarily a sim racing hub for all race-ists in South Africa.

Do not panic.

This is good news.

END PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

5 Likes

2 Likes

Told that to avoid retrenchments, everyone in the company is taking a 20% salary cut end of May and 4 unpaid days of leave.

Still, I have a job for now so it is not too bad.

4 Likes

If any of you lot see any online data capturing, typing, transcription aka any work I can do from home adverts please shout.

2 Likes

Is putty by definition not a “crack filler”? Or, it originates from there at least… :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Ah yes, MEW the race-ist forum :smile:

4 Likes

I’m sorry man… If you’re ever on the lookout for a new testing analyst job, give me a shout.

4 Likes

Chock full of race-ism, yes.

3 Likes

Pretty sure the putty is for windows, the crack filler is for walls.

3 Likes

Hey that was my line. :smiley:

2 Likes

It was intended to be a below-the-belt joke, aimed at the posterior. You know, “cracks”, “putty”?

3 Likes

The racing line?

3 Likes

Also not necessary anymore. SSH is now part and parcel of Windows. :yum:

3 Likes

It seems my humour tank runeth dry.

2 Likes

Well, at least the putty jokes (how terrible they may be) got me to defocus my mind from work for 15 minutes while I eat a toasted tuna sandwich. I feel like I’m going crazy, being stuck in a 7sqm study each day for 12 hours on end, with only a single day off this lockdown!

3 Likes

Reminds me of something I saw this morning.

1 Like

Afternoon, y’all.

We’re doing pretty well under lockdown. Ani and I are both slightly introverted and like having alone time.

Aside from me getting disproportionately angry at misinformation and disinformation hitting my WhatsApp inbox, all is well here :smile:

If anyone needs a few minutes to blow off some steam, give me a yell and I’ll jump on Discord for a chat!

3 Likes

Good day y’all… Is it a good day? I’m dealing with integration hell, so it’s whatever for me.

2 Likes

I prefer to stay away from any Calculus altogether to be honest.

2 Likes