“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

Give it back dammit! Lol

At least I’m done painting the room, just waiting for paint to dry so I can remove masking tape.

Morning

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Hope you got that room done @Wyvern

3 Likes

Morning people of the Palace. May the bucket be with you.
I’m just doing touch ups on my windowsil today and the room is done.

I do have the meh job of baking doggo treats all day today.

Hope you all are doing OK and coping. If not you know, where to find me to chat to.

2 Likes

Hmmmm… :thinking: :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Morning

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace

I am gonna be MIA today, I am gonna spend the day in bed and read and relax and try to get my mind to relax.

May the bucket with you all…

4 Likes

Sup you sexy fucks :mechanical_arm:

4 Likes

G’morning folks. Another day of COVID-19 news for me…

3 Likes

Hi all

4 Likes

Preview the highlights for us, your most loyal and dedicated readers? Another lockdown extension? Maybe with some loosening of restrictions?

3 Likes

Goodluck. You wouldn’t happen to have any idea how UNISA intends on going ahead with exams without venues?

3 Likes

Greetings

my 3d printer might have a problem, a R7 problem, i suspect the one heat sensor might be defective :neutral_face: (they are dirt cheap but the issue is getting a replacement during lockdown :worried:)

3 Likes

Phew… that took long to write.

Nah, I don’t have anything exciting to announce just yet. I did an in-depth piece about the problem Karim is having with analysing the data.

Basically, the data is dirty so they can’t do a direct comparison between last week’s numbers and the week before.

Which means they can’t apply that whole criteria he laid out last week. Which is why we didn’t hear anything about whether there would be another extension on Saturday like they promised.

3 Likes

Morning

3 Likes

Morning you beautiful fuckers :mechanical_arm:

At the office today for half of the day seeing as we are essential trade (we sell putty, crackfiller and solvents… How the fuck are we essential)

5 Likes

People need their cracks filled in these trying times

4 Likes

Title of Your Sex Tape

6 Likes

I think you mean drying times?

3 Likes