“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

G’mornin’ y’all. Have a chilled Sunday.

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace

@FarligOpptreden you will see it happen at least once or twice a year, our storm water systems just cannot cope with the deluges we get at the moment, it was built for a more moderate rain, when I was young we had the kind of rain that just sets in for weeks at a time, it isnt a hard rain, just non stop. It would slow to a drizzle and pick up but it was not this heavy storm rain every week or two. Our winters have become warmer and a lot dryer than what I am used to. I mean we have barely had snow this season!

2 Likes

Well, the winter is only 1/3 done! I’m hoping we get more snow when we’re allowed to drive out and experience it. But yeah, the amount of water that fell to the earth yesterday in such a short period of time was crazy. Luckily our property slopes downwards and is set quite high, so we didn’t experience any flooding (other that the swimming pool overflowing and the flowerbeds damming up the water).

2 Likes

Yea see we are unlucky our whole backyard turns to mush, we have clay ground so it just takes weeks to absorb the rain, which is why the poor doggos are allowed to play in the front garden not the back or else we will have nothing left!

1 Like

Morning

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Newcomer to Warhammer 40k

Morning peoples. I hope you all have a great day!

I’ve got a very busy day so will update the Brute Force thread this evening.

5 Likes

Morning

5 Likes

Morning people of the palace

May you all have a great day

4 Likes

G’mornin’ y’all.

4 Likes

Top o’ the morning to ya!

(I got Oirish on me brain, playing Zane in Borderlands 3)

5 Likes

Good Morning Mewbians

5 Likes

Greetings

yesterday for a split second while i was driving my brain said to itself wow these raindrops are almost as good as driveclub’s

6 Likes

Well what a crappy week ended with a crappy weekend. I hope this week goes better.

3 Likes

Hope you guys are all well.

2 Likes

Our power is out again! This is becoming a weekly occurance :angry:

4 Likes

Shame man, does anybody have some good news?

A really close mate of mine has had a terrible few weeks.

• his uncle died from covid-19 after suffering for nearly a month
  • then his stepmom tested positive and was struggling
  • now his dad tested positive and have already had a visit to emergency room
  • and then today his gran had a seizure

And here I was feeling sorry for myself for having a nasal covid-19 test before my 7 year old goes for a dental procedure tomorrow.

7 Likes

I don’t know what it is. It looks like it’s every Monday. However, we are lucky this week. Our power has stayed on!

I hope yours comes on soon @DarthMol. I’m very surprised that yours is off and ours on.

2 Likes

It seems it was a more localised outage this time. Fortunately it came back on again at around 2pm. I’m hoping that since we had the outage earlier today it will stay on tonight so I can join in the Monday Night Racing league.

2 Likes

That’s hectic, @oltman.

I recently discovered the Good Things Guy, who does a show on East Coast Radio. They are good for a dose of good news.

They ran an article recently about how a bunch of highschoolers used their matric dance money to provide some food relief to the Die Gatjie community.

4 Likes