“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

Morning peoples

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace

4 Likes

G’morning folks. I feel like the meeting discussion deserves its own topic :grin:

2 Likes

With all your tidying of the forums can we change your flair from ez pz to janitor lol

5 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Exam uploaded now I take this week off and then start preparing for the end of the year.

4 Likes

19 posts were split to a new topic: Gas shortage in Cape Town (and the incoming petrol price hike)

6 posts were split to a new topic: Is CDKeys.com safe and ethical to use?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Gas shortage in Cape Town (and the incoming petrol price hike)

huge hus I feel for you

Just spent the past hour trying to cut doggo nails and managing to make her toe bleed (its the 15 year old gsd) we need to cut her nails cos she isnt active so they grow like mad.

And we had a blood bath, there is nothing that makes you feel as guilty as that

1 Like

Now need to decide what to play tonight, no idea what tho

Once the roast cheeeeeeeekun is done cooking (actually the potatoes that I am waiting on)

2 Likes

Its always the damn potatoes that hold things up.

3 Likes

Yea the baby potatoes just didnt want to cook!

2 Likes

“It takes forever to cook a baked potato in a conventional oven. Sometimes I’ll just throw one in, even if I don’t want one. By the time it’s done, who knows?”

• Mitch Hedberg (RIP)
5 Likes

Morning

4 Likes

Happy Wednesday

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace

hope you all have an amazing day

2 Likes

Mornings good peoples

3 Likes

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai maaitjie

(why ek so chipper is vanogegnd fokweet - fake it till you are?)

2 Likes

Hey, jip why not hey! Ek try dit ook uit die week.

2 Likes

Gotta love it when the boss doesnt READ the emails I send him, I told him cool ideas have new banking details and what does he do -use the old ones. . . . .So yay me I have to organise a refund from payfast

3 Likes