“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

Hey @Mephisto_Helix, long time no see. How are things?

2 Likes

Bon dia!
:es:/Catalunya

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Hey @Mephisto_Helix how have you been keeping through Covid in Jolly Old England?

2 Likes

How are you experiencing it?

1 Like

Well there are only four left to find now. So the fake sightings should probably increase :smiley:

2 Likes

17 posts were split to a new topic: 3D printing the great Groot

Afternoon

2 Likes

Hey, folks. Looks like it’s going to be a busy weekend.

1 Like

@Solitude @czc … as well as can be expected with this lockdown I suppose. So much to do and it’s on pause, yuck. Lucky to still be on furlough though and I used the time to pass my English and Math. One more course (another 5 months) and I can enrol in University. Hopefully all this is done with by then. I hear you guys are having it damn rough back there so I hope common sense somehow prevails soon.

5 Likes

Enjoying it way more than I thought I would. I was initially put off by the bad press relating to the microtransactions and all that, but so far I’ve not felt forced into going anywhere near them - even though their presence remains total bullshit.
But yeah 26 hours in and really loving the combat and the story.

4 Likes

Awesome. Probably my favourite AC title. Sitting in 100+ hours now and haven’t bothered with the microtransactions and haven’t even felt the need or desire to. The game is very well paced in my opinion.

2 Likes

Now I know who my Secret Santa was two years ago! I think.

Good luck over there! It’s good hearing from you again.

2 Likes

Maayong buntag!
:philippines:

3 Likes

Good luck with that.

2 Likes

Sounds like an excuse to slap someone’s butt…

Buntag! You’re it!

3 Likes

Morning

3 Likes

G’mornin’ y’all.

Good to see you, @Mephisto_Helix. I see Boris saw the light after he got sick. Over here our government is struggling to figure out that it needs to win back the respect of the people by not enacting silly restrictions like curfews and prohibitions on tobacco.

There also may not have been such a pushback from small business owners like restaurateurs if the money meant to see people through the epidemic peak actually got to them.

Hope the studies go well!

3 Likes

Is anyone else finding a hard time getting to studies or upskilling since the lockdown started?

I just don’t have the time lately and it saddens me a little.

4 Likes

Reality is that people (who still have jobs) are working longer hours… So you can’t really get around to doing anything else.

3 Likes

It is difficult, and I know I’m behind already.

3 Likes