“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

Couldn’t come soon enough… I’m starving today and I’ve had 3 dried salami sticks as snacks already.

3 Likes

I could go for some of those!

2 Likes

So apparently i got em corona

4 Likes

You have symptoms?

We’re still not sure if I had it or not when lockdown started. One of the guys I work with got sick from his daughter who is a school teacher and it was revealed last month that a kid in her class had it.

Or since this is Tk/
Beating off/
erm ‘this is not the greatest topic in the world this is just a tribute’

You have an illegal liquor dealer?

3 Likes

Eish dude, stay safe and take it VERY easy

3 Likes

Eish @Flex, I hope you don’t get it badly and that you and your family are alright.

5 Likes

I wish I had a super power of reaching through a phone to slap someone. Because at some point, I’m over trying to explain common sense. But especially when you have recurring amnesia, and I need to explain it 5 times

4 Likes

WElcome to my world.

I had to walk out the office today so that I dont bliksem people

3 Likes

I feel like they did not plan ahead and see what the power usage was going to be. They relying on old infrastructure that cant keep up with the demand. The other issue of illegal power connections because people just dont care and want it for free. Its a endless battle. Im shocked that its been working as it is.

I would hate to work at Eskom

2 Likes

That’s hectic @Flex. I also hope for mild symptoms and good health for your family.

2 Likes

Sooo i got home late because of this, idiot in a honda + idiot in a truck = idiocracy

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that. Man… Keep well hydrated, and get your vitamins. All the best.

5 Likes

Wow… The new mobile update to Firefox changes things up a bit. Kinda goes against the conventions, and I kinda like that.

3 Likes

Bonghjornu!
:Corsica:

3 Likes

Morning

3 Likes

That looks very similar to Italian. Probably is since Corsica is right next to Italy

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Hope you all have a great day

And apparently Carbonite banned Evetech

3 Likes

That’s pretty hectic. I bought my pc parts at Wootware but have quite a few peripherals from Evetech. Also all our work laptops were bought from Evetech.

2 Likes

They are being slammed all over, it just seems that they don’t care to be honest.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes