“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

Yeah can’t wait to go on leave, this year can eat a bag of dicks

4 Likes

I agree.

How are things going with you these days? Don’t really know what’s up with people since I left the group.

2 Likes

You could order an actual Bag of Dicks online for your Secret Santa gift :grinning:

There’s even a glitter bomb version for @Wyvern to send to @Flex.

5 Likes

This is a common thing for you?

3 Likes

Haha definitely. My name isn’t Solitude for no reason.

3 Likes

I demand it! even if we do it just steam, but postnet is up and running so we can do physical as well.

I was thinking about it as well this weekend when sipping coffee out of SS mug I received last year :smiley:

3 Likes

goddamn server maintenance … just, gah @ it!

Bored now

3 Likes

Some people have done nothing productive for close on 4 months now.

4 Likes

lazy bastards!

1 Like

and extended by 2 hours … do they want me to jump off this building and break an ankle!

1 Like

Ok, between the day job and the freelance work I’ve been working my arse off

How’re doing? I thought about messaging you the other day to check up on you and ask how you are feeling about your feelings but then I remembered I’m not a woman and you will tell me how you’re doing when you feel like it :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah but there’s a lot of physical handling involved in that process. you think you’re being funny with your glitter, meantime you’re sending some poor sap eleventy million corona viruses

1 Like

I will refrain from glitter for those who are scared

You can also quarantine the box before opening for 10 days

Haha I’m good thanks. Just clients driving me a bit crazy today.

Good luck with all the work. I get the impression that we are all working much harder than we need to these days just to survive.

1 Like

yeah well, my day job isn’t paying the rent anymore so had to take on extra work :frowning:

4 Likes

早上好!
Zǎoshang hǎo!
:cn:

3 Likes

Morning

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace. . . . .

3 Likes

Can we get rid of Eskom?

2 Likes

Morning everyone