“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

Happy Wednesday

2 Likes

I feel like my toes are gonna break off, they’re so cold

4 Likes

Join the club, I just went for a drive for lunch to blast the heater in my car to defrost

3 Likes

Hier kom kak!

The boss is trying to finagle a way to buy the office space next to us. Out from under the lawyers who is renting it.

3 Likes

Sounds like a 2 for 1 deal to me!

2 Likes

The irony is we don’t need more space but they do. But the boss wants to own both units, he can then rent it out as one single unit or as 2 units and make a good income. Problem is currently the asking price has doubled since he bought his unit in 2009. They just sold an upper level unit for R2.4mil . . . . And when I say it isnt worth it - I mean it, the place needs a lot of work, but because its a complex the useless body corporate needs to jump in and they never do - it takes them ages just fix a faulty pipe.

3 Likes

But won’t the property value go up once the lawyers are gone?

4 Likes

to many others in the other buildings - we have 3 or 4 different kinds in this complex. The only good thing is the fact that I can get stuff notarized without going to saps

2 Likes

We’re looking for office space in the Durbanville area… Enough space for 10 or so people.

2 Likes

That’s potentially very interesting (journalistically). What does getting banned by Carbonite mean for Evetech? Did they do business on there?

Read the thread, but yes it seems they did, I don’t go to Carbon often tho so not sure. https://www.facebook.com/groups/ZAGAMINGALLIANCE
These guys promote evetech a

lot but the comments on there is scary - most people complain about them.

I will keep an eye out - there might be space in the De Oude Westhof Village Square - and soon if I see what is going on - a few companies have closed down - I can get you the number for the person who deals with the office spaces.

1 Like

Dobro jutro! (Again)
:croatia:

4 Likes

Morning

5 Likes

Morning everyone. I finally have a keyboard and mouse that has all the colours of the rainbow. #RGBSquad

8 Likes

Good morning. Long week is long

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Hope you all have a great day!

3 Likes

Happy Thursday!

3 Likes

Hi everyone, sorry ive been quiet

4 Likes

Little friday :grinning:

4 Likes