“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

Oy @Flex - how are you doing/feeling with the Rona?

1 Like

Surprisingly well. Feels like normal cold, my ears and throat were the only things really killing me. already feel much better thanks <3

5 Likes

Yay good to hear! Please be careful tho. We like the sarcastic Flex - it has been missed.

2 Likes

Working from home on my own PC has really changed how much I game and spend on forums.
When I do not work I want to be out doing something else, not sitting on the same chair staing at the same screen, kinda sucks

5 Likes

I know the feeling, Im back at the office now for week 3, and still adjusting to it.

And weirdly gaming even less than during lockdown, just to tired and antisocial now.

I have found the biggest side effect of this lockdown is the fact my second job hasnt started up again, and I am becoming a bigger recluse.

3 Likes

Time for a new work space. This is why I went through the pain of working from another location at home. I can’t pollute my happy space, with work shit. It’s no bueno.

4 Likes

Ok guys and girls

If you are looking to spoil yourself/wife/gf/stukkie on the side

Message @Donisia

I ordered the body lotion, body scrub, headache roller and shampoo bar from her. It arrived so prettily boxed up and the smells are amazing.

The body lotion is proper body butter, almost no fragrance in it (what I prefer) and so luxurious! The headache roller is now gonna live in my handbag - smells amazing and it’s definitely working. Can’t wait to try the body scrub and shampoo bar tonight.

So support a Mew :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hmm… my wifes birthday is coming up :thinking:

4 Likes

❄Oil based body cream-R55

❄Oil based face cream-R45

☀Non oily based body lotion 125ml-R35

250ml-R70

☀Non oily based face cream-R30

🌿Himilayan salt body scrub-R35

🌿Bath salt shakers-R35

💥Fizz bombs x3 -R15

😵Headache roller-R20

oil based creams are thicker and more dense best suited for extremely dry skin

Plus about R100 for shipping via postnet - She sent this on Tuesday and it arrived this afternoon. I think you are clever to spoil her with this. smells alone is amazing, Im sitting here sniffing the headache roller, contemplating on bribing her to make one of those oil diffusers/linen sprays from it

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing Wyvs.

Perhaps I’ll WhatsApp you as I do have a few concerns, not on the quality but on the case of how it is on sensitive skin, and hypoallergenic.

3 Likes

Message Donsie directly, it is all natural products. I am allergic to a crap ton of things, which is why I barely wear makeup.
But whatsapp away. So far no reactions from me

3 Likes

Not bad for a 15/15 line… Not great, but… Damn!

2 Likes

Who is this @Donisia that you speak of?

That looks really nice though.

2 Likes

She is a mythical cat lady who pops in here every now and then

3 Likes

such a brilliant little read i had to share

3 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

I’m just teasing Donsie. :grinning:

3 Likes

I have sensitive skin and really bad sinuses so cant do strong fragrance, all natural products and if you send me a list of allergens i can tell you if shes able to use them as i make everything from scratch :smile:

I also make Shampoo bars-R35, Dog shampoo 125ml-R35 and bubble bath bombs(3 pack)- R20

2 Likes

I said good morning this morning, i like lurking :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I saw your message this morning. I’m glad that you are still around.

4 Likes