“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

Afternoon

3 Likes

Laura made landfall as a Cat 4 hurricane with 150mph winds - strongest storm through Louisiana in over 100 years.

Live coverage on ABC News:

And on regional Channel KPRC 2 in Houston:

3 Likes

Eish, 2020 the year that keeps on giving…

5 Likes

Any one else who can’t log into the fnb mobile app?

1 Like

Any one here play planet zoo? would like to get it since I see it is now on special. Would like to hear some thoughts on it

2 Likes

Loved it, but haven’t been back to it for a while. Maybe with the sale on I’ll look at picking up some of thje DLC packs and get back into it. If you like sims, management games, animals, and being able to build literally anything then I’d vote yes!

We have a small dedicated Planet Zoo topic over yonder way

1 Like

For those who like to get their announcements from threadkiller this tribute topic: voting for GameClub 16 is open.

1 Like

Jumat baik pagi!
:indonesia:

3 Likes

Hello yoou big beautiful fuckers. Just want to hear are they any good? Going with them cause of the free installation fee so that’s going to help me alot

6 Likes

Also I have to add that I finally convinced Ouma to let me install fiber so I’m feeling that I accomplished something

7 Likes

Morning people of the palace

It is weird, my fnb app and website wont load at all at home, but here at the office it is working.

4 Likes

My termination point is being installed by Metrofiber later today, so I’m also curious. Depending on which ISP’s I can pick from, Frogfoot, RSA-web, BitCo, and Cool Ideas are all in the running.

3 Likes

Sounds like a DNS issue maybe… I’ve found cloudflare’s DNS servers have been really sucking lately (1.1.1.1)… Couldn’t get a bunch of the newer TLDs (like .io domains, etc)

2 Likes

Morning

4 Likes

Frappy Hiday!

(moving the R is important for this spoonerism)

3 Likes

I use Mind The Speed on Frogfoot and am very happy with them. Not sure if they are still cheaper than everyone else after the recent price hikes, though.

Cool Ideas and RocketNet also come highly recommended.

4 Likes

So rather than just go with Webafica I should check if those guys also supply in bloem?

Edit: So I check Cool ideas and Rocketnet and they look pretty awesome with their prices and everything. Just a thing I want to make sure do you pay the installation fee and activation cost, one shot or over a few months?

2 Likes

we paid ours one shot

Cool ideas is very good, just never call them after hours

1 Like

Mind The Speed waived my installation fee, IIRC. If you then cancel within the first 12 months, you pay the full installation fee.

3 Likes

Changed the dns, still no luck, fnb works for me on mobile network and at the office, just not at home

1 Like