“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

Goeie fok unisa

They have finally replied to one of my weekly emails about my degree… asking for my matric certificate which I have submitted to them at least 3 times now.

I just replied with this:
Please find attached my matric certificate that I have submitted three times already.

1 Like

The quality of the PD is pretty good. It is wired only, but the wire is a normal micro USB cable so you can extend it as long as you want with other cables. I have not had any problems at all with drivers or button assignments. It just works in Windows or XBOX. Can recommend!

EDIT: see you got the official controller. Those cannot be beat, so good choice in the end! Happy gaming!

2 Likes

Morning out of a rainy and windy bloem you big beautiful fuckers :mechanical_arm:

4 Likes

ಶುಭೋದಯ!
Śubhōdaya!
:india:
:information_source:

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Fecking unisa at least confirmed finally that they have received my certificate.

7 Likes

Good morning everyone

5 Likes

no wonder its cold today

6 Likes

Let it snow
Let it snow
Let it snow
Let it snow
Let it snow

4 Likes

Oh great. People have been begging for weeks for details on assignment 1. It was just released and its due on the 4th of September. WTF?

3 Likes

You forgot to tag @DieGrootHammer

2 Likes

Does he like snow?

2 Likes

Unisa is fuuucked

2 Likes

He LOVES Frozen :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Mornin’

5 Likes

Mornings, who left the damn freezer open… Please close it!

4 Likes

Nooo leave it open, my brain is like a superconductor, it works better in extreme cold!

4 Likes

Hoe anderste gaan ons die bier koud kry?

3 Likes

Detritus? Is that you?

4 Likes

What this mean?

2 Likes

The Return of the Jedi

3 Likes