“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

3 Likes

Saw their SSH tease on Facebook now as well. Looks like they might be making a comeback! Great news, as I’m looking to revamp my desktop PC…

3 Likes

Stage 4 from 15:00

4 Likes

I am so pissed off, it means we close the shop down an hour earlier so I lose out on pay thanks to this

2 Likes

I really need to stop testing the MS Office transcription service…
Angie Matias number near hunting for Easter boss again. The gift the blood side. The attendance the project status out Laura Marquez Arsenica Dora addendum for Benny. Project status. The harness my infant in.

Im just loving the giggles it gives me

1 Like

That is hilarious though. Wow.

2 Likes

Question time. My lease agreement has lapsed since lockdown etc. But I have obviously honoroed it as we haven’t had a chance to get all documents signed by all parties and scanning etc.

Long story short, am I still bound to the agreement despite it being “expired” or can I “breach” the contract by giving short notice? (This is just an example and just hypothetical).

What say you?

2 Likes

I’m obviously no law person. But has the owner sent and mails regarding wanting to renew but not being able because of covid? Is there anything in the lease agreement that covers lapses? You’re probably either on a month to month now or auto renewed. The standard is a months notice I believe, I think you could just do that. Or try renegotiate for a lower rental amount.

2 Likes

Was dealing with an agency, but yes, the documentation was sent like the week lockdown happened etc. so there hasn’t been time or resources for me to scan and sign and all that malarkey.

I have honoured the agreement as though it were in place with paying the escalated rental and yes the notice would be a month otherwise. But I have been wanting to get out of this place and found a perfect place for us but that is available immediately. Of course I will try and talk to the new owners to try and work something out that suits everyone, but should push come to shove can I pack up and move basically. Of course I don’t like to burn bridges, and well, they also have my deposit which I guess they would keep if I do that :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yup if your lease has expired your probably on a month to month. So you would still need to give notice as per the original lease. You could come to a compromise with the owners say if you can find new tenants to take your place and then they can give your deposit back if you want to leave earlier. But I guess you need your deposit for the new place now otherwise give notice move out and in to new place now, pay new deposit and wait for old place deposit to come through later?

2 Likes

Edzachary!

Well we haven’t exactly spoken on terms or anything just yet. Will see her tomorrow and arrange a viewing. But it’s within the complex, just another unit so I know what it looks like etc. Mainly just talk to her to get an idea of how desperate she is and what terms or agreement can come up with.

3 Likes

Morning you sexy fucks :mechanical_arm:

Can it be the weekend already?

4 Likes

Morning peoples. Sorry I haven’t been here much. It’s been a crazy busy week.

Also I hate Eskom. So much.

5 Likes

Morning all.

Hate is such a strong word…

2 Likes

Қайырлы таң!
Qayırlı tañ!
:kazakhstan:

2 Likes

Eskom is like the abusive uncle. you tell everyone about what hes doing but no one does anything. Well it seems we all have the same uncle now

4 Likes

We have had the last 2 loadshedding slots just not happen, which is weird. Nice but also rough in a way, not knowing when the power is going to drop.

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Hope you all have a good day

2 Likes

Intensely dislike?

3 Likes

Not strong enough!

3 Likes