“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

Greetings !

Damn idiots cant drive

3 Likes

Yip, its always the fool wearing the mask that cant seem to drive normally.

Jirre the rain tho made the roads silly yesterday - I made the mistake of taking the N1 home, just from Durban Road to Jip de Jager. Never again. Between loadshedding and people who cannot use a robot as a four way stop. . .

2 Likes

I don’t know why people in their cars have masks on, just makes no sense, unless you’re a public drivers.

3 Likes

the aircon could let in the corona, gotta be careful

2 Likes

i see people thats alone in their cars driving with face shields on

1 Like

It’s probably just laziness and/or irritation with having to put the mask on and take it off the whole time.

Remember there are lots of people who drive for a living and wherever they stop they have to then put on their masks and stuff.

Also: Morning y’all!

4 Likes

A friend of mine got fined earlier in the year for driving without a mask. I think it happened to a lot of people so now people are scared of getting fined.

2 Likes

I can see it now, in the next Deus Ex there will be an automatic masking augmentation like Adam Jensen’s auto sunglasses. And then the The Sun or some such ilk will come across the game promos and feature it as a real life story (like this)

1 Like

i waited it out for an hour till 6:30pm at the bp in parow, when google maps showed the traffic was thinning i decided to go home, didnt feel like idling out a quarter tank of petrol in traffic and stressing over doose who cant drive

2 Likes

i would have asked the Piggy am i going to get corona from the person speaking on the radio ? who else do you see in this car

2 Likes

Thats weird I’ve gotten pulled over twice. I just put the mask on before opening the window and that was with my dad in the car with me.

I just think people need to fight against the mask thing.

2 Likes

So we just got loadshedding. It’s fucking cold and I’m just super tired

2 Likes

As far as I know they get fined if both people in the car are not wearing a mask, if one is and the other can put a mask on like you, then they dont fine

1 Like

Expecting loadshedding at the office from 12:00 but the sun has come out so the solar should cope.

2 Likes

I’m so worn out by all the shit from this year that I lack the energy to be upset about loadshedding

4 Likes

Well i’ll be damned, did not know AVG was accuired by Avast, no wonder the gui looks so similar.

3 Likes

Just came across this…

1 Like

So there with you. We’ve been without power since 3:45 am this morning when a transformer blew - allegedly. Since then we’ve had our 4.5 hours of load shedding, but no one cared about it at all :rofl:

It’s looking less and less likely that we’ll see power at all tonight.

There’s no cooked dinner, it’s getting chilly AF in the house now, and the water in the geyser is ice cold. Yay us! :neutral_face:

6 Likes

That does indeed suck!

We often get transformers failing after a bout of loadshedding. It really ruins ones day.

On the bright side though, sounds like time for a braai at the Redd’s house!

3 Likes