“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

Think I should start stocking up on briquettes and firelighters, this 6-8pm stint is bolloks, especially when you have little ones about…

4 Likes

Yea we have had to close the shop early on those nights, because it is just to unsafe to leave when its that pitch black

1 Like

Also my night . . .

1 Like

អរុណ​សួស្តី!
aroun​ suostei!
:cambodia:
:information_source:

4 Likes

Good morning you big beautiful fuckers :mechanical_arm:

It’s the weekend baby!!

4 Likes

Who else completed all the Summer games challenges in COD?

Have not gotten that frustrated with a challenge in a long time

4 Likes

I did the jumpy one, the the shooty one, before I realized they were all shitty ones, so I went over to warzoney ones instead.

4 Likes

Hoekom het ek jou nie op bnet nie? And I’ve tried a few but yeah not good at it

2 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Hope you all have a great day

2 Likes

I saw the rewards, and they didn’t look worth it so i skipped, are they still going on?

3 Likes

Think they are on for 2 more days, not sure though.

I have a problem with trophy hunting in games. So got gold with all of them. I enjoyed them actually, especially the last one

@1nF4m0u5 add me Flex#2214

3 Likes

Ek maak so spiertier

2 Likes

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosa

Webafrica gaan kak

telkom

That is why telscum is still billing us - a service we havent used in over 2 years. . . .

Now WA doesnt answer phones, nor their “super fast” live chat. . . .

2 Likes

Had to drive to a different part of Joburg today to go sign some papers and wowee I will have to take my car in for wheel alignment after the trip. I can’t believe how many potholes there are.

And @Wyvern that sucks so much that your chair broke!

2 Likes

You should avoid Witbank, Mpumalanga in general, and my daily commute then… I’ve spent the equivalent of a small hatchback on tyres and wheels since we moved here! :smiley:

4 Likes

That’s terrible!

2 Likes

And that is another reason I stay in the republic of cape town :stuck_out_tongue:

Also just got this on the WA website - 253755 Openserve ADSL Line Openserve ADSL 8/1Mbps Line 0219132851 - Mr JA Church R385.00 Monthly 2019/03/01 Cancelled
539508 Openserve ADSL Capped Openserve ADSL 150GB Capped agg261@wa R159.00 Monthly 2018/09/01 Cancelled

So fok telkom

@Solitude thanks dude, its ok, its still usable so it will do for now

2 Likes

I just ate a vetkoek and it was delicious. When last have you eaten a vetkoek?

3 Likes

I cant remember and most likely wont for a very long time.

2 Likes

Why not, are you on a diet?

A place that sells vetkoeke opened up here by us. Sigh, I should probably stay away too.

3 Likes