“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

soo that happened, left it alone for an hour and came back to this, something went into it

Dashcam didnt even activate to pick up anything

3 Likes

That sucks dude, looks like someone tried to park in the non existing parking

2 Likes

Yip, i suspect it might a bakkie’s towbar that might have caused it, cause thats in the middle of the bumper, if i take height into consideration

atleast no damage to the headlights or grills

3 Likes

Aka an idiot.

3 Likes

ah well, another day in SA, life goes on :expressionless:

3 Likes

Morning

4 Likes

Sup you sexy fucks

Had a massive storm yesterday and now the car doesn’t want to start. Just my luck

5 Likes

Good morning ladies and gentlemen.

5 Likes

Good morning all

3 Likes

Morning everyone. I am back at work after taking a well deserved very long holiday. Now to get used to waking up early again, urgh

3 Likes

Mornings everyone

3 Likes

I hate medical aids, fighting with them every step of the way to pay the massive medical bills for heart procedures. Ugh! The only advice I can give out of all of this is: make sure you got gap cover.

When your medical aid policy says it will pay 100% of medical aid rates, it does not mean what you would think. Doctors/Hospitals charge 250%-400% of medical aid rates. You are liable for the difference. GAP cover has saved me thousands.

4 Likes

Good morning people of the palace

Mentally not ready for work yet, but oh well. Busy weekend was busy but had some time yesterday to unplug and just read.

1 Like

Sucks that you having these issues. I never understood what they mean with 100% why make is such a stupid figure. Just say we cover 50% or 80% of stuff. But yea Gap cover is needed but this is the thing they dont tell you. You pay loads of money for medical aid only for them to screw you over.

Hope the OP went Well. with no issues.

2 Likes

anyone here suffer with/from depression?

3 Likes

Not as much as I used to, struggling with anxiety still tho - why?

2 Likes

meh just curious mostly

2 Likes

just find myself in this frame of mind, or a mindset where I feel really down I guess. I don’t want to label it as “depression” as i feel that’s kinda incensitive given that it is an actual disorder which I don’t think I suffer from.

3 Likes

I need some advice. I want to sell my PS4 Pro. I’ve never sold or bought anything on Carbonite before, so not sure if I’m allowed to sell there just yet.

1 Like

Think you can sell it with a zero score, you may just need someone to vouch for you. Think I used @Flex but I suppose I could as well. This just gives any prospect purchaser some peace of mind.

4 Likes