“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

Morning people of the palace

I am actually off today cos the boss realised it is pointless to be at the office when the contractors are not back yet.

Figured on sleeping in, but we locked the cleaning lady out so she was banging on the garage door to get in and woke me up

4 Likes

ROFL.

We’re sitting in the office today.

4 Likes

Morning

4 Likes
3 Likes

4 Likes

Bernie Sanders on The Late Show yesterday:

Maybe, since he lifted my entire rant from a few days ago, I’m the one who should be running for office? :rofl:

2 Likes

Hey folks! Just wanted to stick my head in before y’all head off. Been a busy week back at work, what with matric results and number porting fraud.

I’m here! I’m reading! War sucks. Glad you’re sticking around @murfle :smile:

5 Likes

First day of work was slow.

We had a braai.

5 Likes

I got my headboard… Took longer to put up than anticipated since the one wielding the power tool was an ass and wouldnt stop moaning about how kak it looks or flimsy it is…

5 Likes

Holy crap, Spur is retardedly expensive, 400g Ribs=R139. Meanwhile at a nearby restaurant 1KG ribs R159

4 Likes

Gamers being bros:

5 Likes

That’s an amazing story.

I can’t help but read between the lines:

Aidan had a seizure in May 2019 and is waiting for a new appointment following the latest incident.

“Aidan is a lot better and hopefully everything is OK when he has his appointment at the hospital but he’s doing well.”

Free medical care for all is certainly a great ideal, but this kid had a seizure and he’s still waiting to see a doctor? What the hell?

3 Likes

Morning

4 Likes

I know it probably against Valves terms and conditions but can you sell or change ownership of your Steam account?

1 Like

Not sure how that will work with 2 step auth. Otherwise it is just a question of username/password and then change email

2 Likes

Morning

2 Likes

what up gangstars

2 Likes

Morning people of the palace

I know it is very very illegal - if you google it the results are all the same including the one where the idiot advertised the steam account on reddit and valve banned him completely from his account.

But in saying that - I have found this::
https://www.g2g.com/steam-global/account-20647-20649

Considering the site - I wouldnt do it.

For me, personally, I will stop gaming, save the account for your 2 kids when they are older!

4 Likes

Are you a “mirror reverser” or “rear window reverser”, or a combination of the 2?

1 Like

Both, plus back passenger windows and wing mirrors. And not only for reversing. Only thing I don’t do moving forward is look out the back window over my shoulder.

2 Likes