“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

work pc just died on me

ITs stuck in a boot loop. Suspect either cpu or motherboard

1 Like

Same thing happened to @MalicE today. It looks like there’s an update that causes this.

2 Likes

my shit ended up being a router issue. but the windows updates are fucky

3 Likes

Ah okay, I’m glad you came right.

2 Likes

I have now seen that it boots (I left it alone for a long while). But it doesnt turn my monitor on now.

I shall leave it be so that I don’t break it further and let Nima fix it

2 Likes

Hiiii everyone

4 Likes

Hey Donsie.

2 Likes

Hello, Donsie!

1 Like

Morning

4 Likes

Morning.

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

I need to find something to watch, I am running out!

3 Likes

G’morning y’all!

@Wyvern: What are you looking for? Something more light-hearted that you can put on as “background noise” while you do other stuff, or something that more attentive watching? Action/comedy/drama?

Next important question: What subscriptions do you have? Netflix, DStv, Showmax, Amazon Prime Video?

Also: Watch Cobra Kai!

3 Likes

I am up to date on Cobra Kai.

I am looking for background noise - no slapstick american comedies tho, I cant deal. Drama’s or even CW stuff not the DC stuff tho.

I currently have dstv and netflix.

Ive restarted gossip girl, got bored, Ive started blindspot but I cant seem to concentrate for that.

I found Covert affairs and hart of dixie on my pc so I am gonna do those two for now but am looking for more.

I have already done: rewatching Firefly, Expanse, BSG, Stargate Atlantis, tried Blue Bloods, Not redoing Gilmore Girls just yet.

I honestly dunno what I want to watch.

1 Like

On Netflix we’ve been watching Kim’s Convenience. It’s pretty funny and episodes are nice and short.

You can also rewatch The Matrix and The Lord of the Rings trilogies a chunk at a time. I did that while cooking or doing dishes.

Netflix also has all the Fast and Furious movies… :smiley:

4 Likes

I will go thru it and see what I can find.

Baie dankie!

1 Like

Have you watched Jericho? I almost feel like rewatching that.

Also have you ever watched Death in Paradise?

2 Likes

I cannot watch Jericho knowing it will have no conclusion…

2 Likes

Watched Virgin River on Netflix?

2 Likes

On Netflix, I’ll second @SIGSTART’s Kim’s Convenience suggestion. In the same vein, Schitts Creek and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. Also try Paul Rudd’s Living With Yourself. And of course, if you haven’t yet, WHY THE HELL NOT!!, all of Community.

On the more dramatic front, I think all 3 seasons of Colony are on Netflix now. Not great, not bad alien occupation stuff. Altered Carbon is worth a rewatch. And again, not necessarily background viewing, but Ozark, then Ozark Season 2, and immediately after that, Ozark - Season 3!

And if you’re in the mood for something a little different, try quirky, funny, romcom-drama Love.

2 Likes

I watch Forensic Files, and I watched Myths and Monsters on netflix

2 Likes