How goes everyone?

3 Likes

Just ducky! And yourself?

2 Likes

Bored af

3 Likes

Did you finish Friday the 13th already?

2 Likes

The next Friday the 13th is in November!

3 Likes

Morning

3 Likes

Morning.

So my parents got burgled the 4th time this year. This is the first time they were home. Phones stolen from bedside tables while they were sleeping. None of the alarms were triggered as they came in through the top window with a ladder, crawled under other sensors and knew where the phones would be. Or so it seems.

Have to admit I am worried about the old ballies…

3 Likes

Inside job? Do they have any domestic helpers or did they recently have any work done at the house? Where do they live?

5 Likes

That’s hectic, @oltman!

My mom’s place was also burgled earlier this year, but my cousin and her husband stay with her. The thieves stole a laptop and two computer monitors before waking anyone up.

They accidentally woke my cousin’s husband while they were in their room and the first words that came to his sleep-addled mind were, “Can I help you?” (classic!) At which point they bugged out.

Not even my mom’s dachshunds made a peep during their raid, the thieves are that quiet!

3 Likes

Glad your parents are safe from harm @oltman

4 Likes

That’s horrible. Glad they’re okay physically, but you, and they, have got to be mentally freaking out about this surely?

That they’ve been burgled 4 times just this year, and we’re only in May? There’s got to be something sketchy going on - inside job, complex/neighbourhood security super kak? Have other homes in the area also been targeted so much?

4 Likes

Ah sorry to here that @oltman

We had a similar experience at the beginning of the year of having our cellphones stolen from our bedside while we slept - very unnerving. Glad that that they were unharmed though. Praying for them.

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

@Oltman that is horrible, I am very happy they are physically ok. How are they and you doing ?
Maybe its time to either move (when they can) Or booby trapping the house at night?

How is everyone else doing

3 Likes

Have any of you bought from here before?
https://estorm.co.za/

1 Like

Never heard of them before.

Must be Afrikaans.

Also why so many duplicates?

3 Likes

Yep, played it lots with friends

1 Like

The wife says Sweet Magnolias is starting on Tuesday and she’s hopeful it will be good. Also suggested Derry Girls, maybe IT Crowd, Grace and Frankie, Lucifer.

1 Like

Thanks for the good wishes and prayers. Yes my folks are luckily unharmed. The security company says 5 houses in the same street were hit in the same night (its a long street along the Ballito beach front).

My dad was all chill until it later sunk in that there were strangers actually in their room while they were sleeping… He is a tough old goat but this gave him a different kind of chill.

The immediate plan is to add outside sensors tomorrow. Security already organising. Longer term is that they move into a secure village down the South coast, where they bought a few years ago but were not ready to move into. I think they are getting more ready now.

4 Likes

Morning

4 Likes

Good morning you sexy fucks :mechanical_arm:

Hope you all had an awesome weekend. We decided to do our own hot sauce gauntlet with sauce that Annelis dad made for me and a friend seeing as we love hot sauces. Needless to say it was fucking hot but alot of fun aswell.

And now back to work, doing stock take today with KZN breathing down on our neck just to look if they can find something wrong

6 Likes