“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

Morning

2 Likes

Good Sunday Morning everyone

3 Likes

Morning all

Doggos kept waking me up every 3- 4hours, finally fell asleep again at 7ish and woke up at 9:30

At least today is more peaceful, just need to go clothing shopping for my dad (thankfully he stays home)

3 Likes

3am barkference call

3 Likes

Oh the fun today was Becky found an old bone, where I dont know, but it was in the back yard, it stank to high heaven and she rolled around on it, got it all over her fur, her breath is so bad I cant even touch her.

Gave her a bath - standing outside in the yard with hosepipe and her tied to the fence. She howled blue murder - the neighbors thought we are killing her. Explained the situation, they laughed I wanted to murder a doggo. Now she is clean, wet and cold in the sun - I am not allowed to touch her with a towel - the murder howls start again, and same goes for a hairdryer.

2 Likes

Morning

4 Likes

Morning peoples.

How are you all today? Everyone still coping with the lockdown?

4 Likes

As a parent, throughout the weekend: school, no school, school!, no school?, no school for another week.

Imgur

7 Likes

Good morning everyone. Sitting at work again. Computer has been transferred back. Connection issues sorted.

5 Likes

We are apparently waiting a week, our contractors are setting up sanitation stations (and trying to claim the money from the uni even though the stations they are putting up can be moved to their next site and so on).

Morning people of the palace.

I hope those of you who wanted booze was in queues early this morning
They will be sold out by this afternoon

4 Likes

I am posting this with a heavy heart. :disappointed:

I am donating all of my working materials, as I no longer have the desire to do anything with them. It is a lot of work with very little recognition. I am extremely tired.
Please don’t ask any questions as I can’t handle talking about it anymore. :confused:

Serious inquiries only, please.

Below is the list of materials available.
It’s a long list.
Thanks for reading.
And thanks for understanding.
Pick up or shipping in ZA

1. Broom and dustpan
  2. Sponges
  3. Dusters
  4. Mop and bucket
  5. Window cleaner
  6. Vacuum
  7. Soap ( laundry and dish)
  8. Fabric Softener
  9. Trash bags
  10. Toilet brush
4 Likes

Morning

4 Likes

dam its hard to wake up these days

Time for the grind

6 Likes

Good morning everyone

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

the useless doggos kept waking me up so that they could pee last night, Becky got scared of frogs that were making a noise and refused to pee outside - so she did her business in the house. . . .

At least our cleaning lady showed up today. We are letting her come in to help so that I can work, dad can work and um recuperate. She is screened before coming in.

And I just laughed - she is so pissed that alcohol is allowed and not smokes - she does neither, but smokers are quiet. The drunks where she stays was mental apparently yesterday- dik gesuip.

5 Likes

I hate these addictive substances with a passion, it makes normally stupid humans into idiotic drooling idiots. If I could permanently destroy all the alcohol and all the cigs and all the drugs in the world in one go, I would.

4 Likes

I agree @Shrike. My wife is a recovering alcoholic. It nearly destroyed our marriage. I really like an ice cold beer but it’s sad what it can do to people.

6 Likes

I agree up to a point, the problem is there are so many vices out there and they are all unhealthy - I dont know why people search out all these things to do. I know I have an addictive personality, but currently my only big addiction is eating, Ive been lucky to get over alcohol fast. The bonus is I am such a control freak that losing control makes me panic so I try not to.

2 Likes

I’m lucky in that I don’t have an addictive personality at all. Also now that we talked about beer, I can really do with one. Haven’t had one in months. But alas, I don’t drink at home.

4 Likes

I had a beer last night and then I had wine and overdid it. :frowning:

5 Likes