“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

Good morning everyone.

2 Likes

Afternoon all,

Has anyone ever perhaps ordered from this place?

3 Likes

I have not bought from them but I have dealt with their support and have been to their place. They operate from a house not too far from here.

2 Likes

mmm apparently they have the CPU i want in stock, so wanted to perhaps get it from there.

2 Likes

When I had to make use of their support, it wasn’t bad. I just had to cover the costs of getting the item to them. It was something that I bought second hand so it was actually nice of them to help me.

They are very small. Really a couple of people in a house. So if they get a ton of queries then I can imagine that they may take a while to reply. But otherwise they are friendly people and you’d probably be fine ordering from them.

2 Likes

I’ve also used them before. They sometimes have some great prices in comparison to the other etailers.

2 Likes

Ok cool, gonna give them a shot, sent them a query just to make sure if they have the cpu i want in stock

2 Likes

I give up on Loot.co.za. Still haven’t received my order from 15 May. Support is non-existent. Only way I seem to be able to get hold of them is via Facebook. They promise it will be shipped today but on the website it still shows that the items aren’t ready to ship yet. Asked for a refund if it’s not shipped today. Will see how that goes.

Will most definitely never make use of Loot again though. They are now on the same list as Makro.

4 Likes

They’ve definitely gone downhill it seems.

3 Likes

Hi everyone. I had a massively chilled day.

4 Likes

What happened with Makro? I only ever buy stuff in store there, though.

3 Likes

Makro online shopping is kak

5 Likes

Happy Tuesday!

3 Likes

My 2nd favourite day that starts with a T!

2 Likes

Hi, sorry wanted to reply last night but our power was out. I once bought a mini fridge online from Makro during black Friday. It took months. As in many months of me pleading and struggling to either get a refund or get the fridge. In the end they sent me a cheaper one and told me they will pay the rest of the money back. They never did and I stopped trying to get it back.

So since then I never bought from Makro again.

Loot cancelled my order last night but they gave me a R75 voucher which is nice. So I ordered a different controller. Hopefully I’m not being stupid here.

5 Likes

Morning

5 Likes

Good morning everyone.

5 Likes

Is it really morning?

Hai people of the palace

Still half asleep

4 Likes

Yay my gift from MyBroadband arrived. So quick! All wrapped up so nicely.

4 Likes

Thats awesome that it arrived so quickly.

3 Likes