“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

Morning

4 Likes

Folks we stay with in Pietermartizburg have reported success with behaviourists to help figure out what’s causing a problem.

https://www.bernicejaffe.co.za/

3 Likes

3 Likes

We know he has a bit of a dominance issue, and now with mum on crutches he is VERY protective of her. But he normally relaxes after a while. Last night he just didnt want to settle. I dont know if he was also maybe affected by the mini storm we had. He was just being a bear, this morning he is all cuddles and not one bark or growl, so I am hoping it was just the weather that unsettled him.
But yea the dominance issue is something we are working on, we are correcting him instantly when he growls or barks at one of the other dogs, or even me. He is a very protective dog for the main part, he always was. He is a patroller during the night, he always walks and check things out.
He wants to be the main dog but currently with Vicky around she might be 15/16 but she is still the boss of the house.
Weirdly Becky is the go lucky one, she is all cuddles and snuggles and just stays at the edges not to piss off Mika. But he hates the fact that she is getting a lot of attention even tho we are careful and share it with all three. We never show favoritism.

1 Like

The alpha in the house must sort him out.

2 Likes

The human alpha.

4 Likes

trust me I do, problem is he thinks my dad is the alpha and he barely does anything with the dogs

1 Like

Thank goodness its Friday and thankfully we finished early today. This has been a long week.

3 Likes

Strategic business decision? No idea what sort of revenues the retail stores generate, but it makes sense that the bulk of their business would be through online sales these days. Sad for all the staff though.

2 Likes

Morning

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace from a very windy and rainy cape

2 Likes

G’mornin’ y’all.

1 Like

Good morning everyone.

1 Like

In this lovely storm I was sent out to get a few basics, including condensed milk, my dad wants to make a dessert but he doesnt say what, assuming we have the magical ingredients.

Now I am waiting for the rain to stop so I can go get the rest we need for an “yskastert”

2 Likes

“iced custard”??? Can’t decide whether it sounds divine or terrible… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

apparently its milk, condensed milk boiled with maizena and poured over crushed tennis biscuits. . . . .

I cant decide if I like the idea or it freaks me out

Keep in mind I refuse to eat milk tart

3 Likes

It sounds somewhat similar to melkkos…

D: Blasphemy! (on that note, more for me!!)

3 Likes

This sounds exactly like iced milk tart :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

All I know is its a sweet white sauce aka a milk roux that is sweetend. It is disgusting.

2 Likes

You have gaps in your base.

3 Likes