“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

Hey, @murfle! Why are you exhausted? Anything we can help with?

1 Like

Just don’t let out government get wind of the Russian App that people who test positive have to install on their phones and then have to check in or take selfies at specific times to show they are staying home else they get fines. Add to that the bugginess of the app that results in fines racking up for no reason and the people now having to pay thousands of dollars worth in fines… to the beloved Government of course.

I’ll see if I can the article on it again and post it here for interest sake

2 Likes

Our government is full of hot wind, all the time.

2 Likes

Basically, I’ve taken on more projects than I can handle. It’ll even itself out soon enough, thankfully one is pretty much completed.

As far as help goes, send [REDACTED] :wink: j/k

Thanks for the offer though!

2 Likes

lol love this

2 Likes

Wow so i thought ok this week cant get any worse!!! like the worst part happened on Monday and Tuesday lets all calm down ?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO !!! I WILL NOT CAN I SEE THE MANAGER !! so glad its friday tomorrow but I fear what else could take place now ><

3 Likes

Tonight I was the bastard neighbour who made delicious-smelling braaivleis.

Hah! Take that, neighbours!

4 Likes

I have found the most perfect gif for not only your braai, but also for every other purpose ever.

5 Likes

It’s cool, but it’s still a Corsair keyboard

5 Likes

I would like to nominate that GIF as the official GIF of MEW.

7 Likes

oh oh Woah its Friday

6 Likes

Woot! Can’t wait for the weekend. :smiley:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

Good morning!

5 Likes

I need some weekend. Can sleep late then spend time making my Satisfactory base less appalling

4 Likes

Kudos for the Colin Furze gif… love that guy!

1 Like

Morning people of the palace

We have come to the very difficult decision, to let Mika go to a good home . . . .

For keeping us awake till 3am last night, he went to pee about 5 times in a row, he barked at everything and was a grumpuss all night, growling and snapping at me and the other doggos.

We have no idea what is triggering this, but we are getting gatvol. Normally he just keeps me awake with this dramatict act, but he went and woke up my mum last night and we just couldnt fall asleep again.

(Btw we wont give him away- just wondering if anyone has tips or ideas before I find something to drug him with)

5 Likes

Aw I’m sorry to hear that @Wyvern. I wonder what causes that to happen. I wonder if he has some medical problem. Our oldest dog Benji was real grumpy for a while before we realised that he had that spine problem and then after he had surgery he went back to his normal self. The poor thing. We never knew he was in pain. It’s a shame that dogs can’t talk and let us know what’s going on.

3 Likes

woah cool song!!! HYPE

On a side note when i see a post of yours I still think

2 Likes

woah yea thats not good news not sure how i can help, I could maybe ask a friend who knows a dog trainer person ??

2 Likes