“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

Thanks for the tip.

3 Likes

Its a pleasure, its my go too rule with these cards

2 Likes

Top o’ the mornin’ to ya!

That looks like a Google popup. Which service?

Very nice! Awhile ago I set everything up with my Steam account so that I could trade, but I haven’t followed through yet. I’ll have to psych myself up to sell them all, though. It’s like deciding to get rid of your Magic cards even though you haven’t played in a decade.

2 Likes

I can’t run Idle Master because then I see time played on games that I didn’t play and that freaks me out.

4 Likes

hallo!

what does this mean on steam?
Do i have to buy something first before i can sell things in my inventory?

3 Likes

Exactly that. There’s a bunch of restrictions on using the Marketplace.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1047-edfm-2932#purchase

2 Likes

That sucks… but let me go look at my wishlist games.

2 Likes

What kind of self-control do you have to not purchase anything within the past year?! :smile:

4 Likes

It was on youtube. It was just the wording. I couldn’t care less what google says the need.

I’m in the same boat… Need to sell cards to buy games, need to buy games to sell cards…

3 Likes

Holy shit, you guys see the foil steam cards? they are like R6 if you sell them

4 Likes

I’ve had quite a couple drop for me, yes. My “profits” now stand at R160, with still half of my inventory to sell. I might just pick up a game before the sale ends!

3 Likes

I invested in some cards many years ago. Was a good Steam investment. Sold one before the sale started to help buy some stuff.

3 Likes

Morning

3 Likes

Good morning everyone

3 Likes

Morning all

2 Likes

Greetings people its Tuesday wait woah

3 Likes

Be warned the Cape and surrounds will be wet and cold and snowy. The rest of the country - Im sorry :stuck_out_tongue:
It hits us on thursday

2 Likes

why is today going so SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

3 Likes

Yea I agree and it doesnt help that I am surrounded by assholes all day

2 Likes
3 Likes