“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

Warrior Nun on Netflix. Do it.

3 Likes

Almost done with that, need a break hence the staring at the pc - Im even contemplating D3!

1 Like

Playing some GTAV online with friends, and also now that I have my CPU I can play NFS Heat with youtube on my second screen, money well spent.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone

4 Likes

Good morning @czc. How are you today?

4 Likes

Mornin’

4 Likes

I’m good. Going to try playing Dirt again today. I tried Batman but my graphics card is getting too old. Way too many jaggies on screen to be playable.

4 Likes

Morning

3 Likes

Morning all

Slow start to the day for me.

3 Likes

G’mornin’ y’all.

Slow day indeed. Spent the morning playing with and snuggling the dog. He’s really come so far since we got him.

4 Likes

cute man yea we need a doggo stream like 24/7

4 Likes

SEconded!

Can Syd be our mascot?

4 Likes

yes this needs to happen Syd for Doggo President

2 Likes

I will place the suggestion on the agenda for our next meeting with the Powers That Be™

1 Like

Speaking of the powers that be…

What the hell is with that bold text?!

2 Likes

So I decided to run Idle Master for the first time ever. So far I’ve made R120 in card sales, with only half of my cards on the market and still 135 pending sale! Not bad at all…

5 Likes

Morning

3 Likes

I run it about every 2 years or so, and make easily anything from R100 - R300 depending on my luck. The big trick is to turn all those 20 - 40c cards into gems, pack 1000 into a bag and sell that for anything from R6 - R10 depending on the week.

Also morning people of the palace

I was supposed to go back to work today, and the boss decided nope at least another week at home for me.

I dont mind much at all, its just frustrating.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone

3 Likes

Greetingszzzzzzz

3 Likes