“This is not the greatest topic in the world… this is just a tribute”

Loadshedding, yeay

3 Likes

Morning

5 Likes

Morning guys

5 Likes

The weather is so horrible. Really dislike this time of the year in Joburg. The wind blowing like crazy and making everything so dry. Smell of smoke in the air, probably from a field that’s burning.

5 Likes

Morning people of the palace and Mr Borrie!

How goes it?

Woke up with a lovely post nasal drip - can someone burn some canola fields

3 Likes

Morning everyone.

@Flex what does Borriebuilder mean?

4 Likes

You’ve been in lockdown too long.

4 Likes

Bos días!
:es:
:information_source:

3 Likes

Happy Wednesday!!

Half way to the weekend!

(shush)

3 Likes

Jou kop raas :stuck_out_tongue:
I love my dog, he is a big fucking scaredy cat, I had put my laundry bag outside my door, he saw it, he stood at least 20m away barking at it. Slowly belly crawling closer, his whole body shaking ,ready to run away from the laundry bag that wasn’t supposed to be there. . . .He ended up biting the bag

2 Likes

I could certainly understand a dog doing that to my laundry… I’m sure there’s a whole colony of something living in there.

2 Likes

It was so funny, the bag was lying next to the wall and he just didnt know what it is, its not supposed to be there!

3 Likes

Hey ginger @flex, how are you doing?

3 Likes

Howdy, folks.

So we’ve inadvertently been conducting a science experiment on ourselves. Every day this week we’ve had the Crackerjack from Rocomamas.

We’ve planned/budgeted for this for awhile — since Rocomamas announced its “Comeback Tour” and I saw that week 4 was the Crackerjack—the one true hamburger—I wanted to indulge while I could.

For the next three weeks we will subsist on salad and water. But man, was it worth it.

5 Likes

Lets see if after 2 weeks you still think it was worth it :wink:

4 Likes

Umm, please sir, can I get a calorie count on that there burger?

#AFAF

2 Likes

So, everyone that has fiber:

Metrofibre and Evotel are trenching in my area. They’ve specifically started work on my block this past week.

Does anyone have tips on how I would best go about getting FTMH (Fiber To My Home) as quickly as possible?

2 Likes

Start phoning now, and every day till it is done

3 Likes

1 Like

Abit of a odd thing to ask… Any one know about swing gates or know someone who might know about swing gates. I have a small issue. Just want to see if others might help before digging into the internet

1 Like