Time for a 2023 Gauteng Kuier?

Hi folks. I will be in GP from Thursday 8 June to Tuesday 20 June.

So that leaves 10/11 or 16/17/18 June for daytime meetups, and any evening for a dinnertime meetup.

1 Like

Ok Lets try another poll.

@DarthMol @DieGrootHammer @Donisia @SIGSTART @wenzdayz @Flex @Ani

@Solitude @MetalSoup @Tom @qornea @GregRedd

A note that the 17th and 18th form part of the long weekend from the holiday on the 16th. So that might be out for most people.

Chose a date:

• 3rd June
  • 4th June
  • 10th June
  • 11th June
  • 17th June
  • 18th June
  • 24th June
  • 25th June

0 voters

2 Likes

Sorry @czc but I just don’t know if I’m that keen for a kuier. So I’m not going to vote.

2 Likes

Thats okay Soli, You can decide at the time.

2 Likes

The poll would be more useful if we were able to vote for all the dates that work for us, instead of just one. That way you can see which day has the most people available. My vote was somewhat arbitrary. I can make it to multiple choices.

2 Likes

I thought maybe people could move their votes around to settle on a date. I’m unable to change the poll now.

1 Like

Is this been set in stone? I am just waiting on feedback I might be available on the 12th of July for a meet up - just awaiting confirmation.

I will be in JHB near melrose arch, from the 12th till the 14th (leaving the morning of the 14th though)

1 Like

No, after what happened I didn’t have it in me to continue.

Don’t tell me you guys have offices at Wanderers as well.

2 Likes

bwahahahahaha nope we in Melrose Arch apparently

I am now awaiting my travel arrangements

1 Like

Ok so I will be there the 12th and 13th flying back the 14th.
We are having a work dinner on the 13th, so I might be available on the 12th. Staying at Melrose arch hotel

1 Like

I’m also that side of the country that week. Going for a workshop from 10-14 July. Prolly flying back the evening of the 14th.

2 Likes

This seems serendipitous! Dibs on the evening of the 12th!

1 Like

Let us know.

1 Like

So far it looks like I am available on the 12th the evening. So I will let you lot decide what were when :stuck_out_tongue: Want ek gaan verdwaal so I will uber

So at this point I have Angie getting on the Gautrain to Centurion where I will kidnap her and keep her all to myself. If anyone has any objections, speak now so that I can ignore you.

There will probably be dinner at Rocomamas in Centurion.

3 Likes

Tagging @czc, @FarligOpptreden @DarthMol, @DieGrootHammer, @Donisia, @wenzdayz, @Flex, @Solitude, @MetalSoup, @qornea, and @GregRedd

In case anyone is up for a somewhat impromptu meetup.

Let me or @Ani know, and we’ll send you a time as soon as we have it.

Right now we’re thinking Rocomamas in Irene Village Mall because it’s pet friendly and we can take Sydney with us :smiley:

3 Likes

I’ll try and help @czc arrange a more formal one for September when it’s warmer.

Because I completely understand the deflation / discouragement, man.

2 Likes

I was already invited to another dinner date tonight. I’m currently sitting in our Centurion office just off Jean Avenue (Norma Jean Square) starting with a meeting.

3 Likes

Sorry everyone, I feel bad but won’t be joining. Just spoke to @Wyvern about it.

I hope you all have a wonderful time though!

2 Likes

You are so close to our house I’m sure Sydney can hear you!

4 Likes