Topic of Polls

My money is also on MS buying SEGA. They are collecting IP’s, SEGA has a lot of those.

4 Likes

:rofl: I love the fact this poll is at 50/50 right now.

Bahahahaha

2 Likes

Fixed it.
:smiley:

2 Likes

Fixed it again. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Sega, I called it in 2003 already… :joy:

3 Likes

How do you guys flip someone off, throw the bird, give the finger, do the oogy badoogy, the Stockton heybuddy, the digitus infamous, the zap sign?

Do you have your palm open, in a kung fu palm punch, with the middle finger extended, and all the knuckles in a row?

Or do you ball your hand into a tight fist, with the middle finger standing in isolation?

• Open palm with knuckles
  • Closed fist with lonely finger

0 voters

Then, while throwing the above visual extension of your disapproval of someone or something, do you use two arms, with the finger arm folding at the elbow around the second arm’s fist, whipping around for more accent?

Or do you simply feel the one arm salute is sufficient in expressing your disgust?

• Whiplash arm movement
  • One arm salute

0 voters

If you were wondering, I looked arm urban slang for middle finger… Man, there are some classics! My favourite is digitus infamous. Some others are truly horrific!

https://urbanthesaurus.org/synonyms/middle%20finger

4 Likes

Whats the best water to drink?

• Sparkling Water
  • Still Water
  • Tap Water

0 voters

2 Likes

5 Likes

Have you ever seen an Uber driver that can actually make a 3 point turn? They always seem to do it in 5 or more.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

Haha it’s not something I’ve ever really thought about.

1 Like

They always seem to attempt to do so in our road and block all the traffic.

1 Like

Time for the ultimate poll.

Which do you prefer:

• Star Wars
  • Star Trek
  • Star What

0 voters

2 Likes

You’re missing the “Star Citizen” option for me :joy:. I’d still have voted for Star Wars, but it would have been funny.

2 Likes

In the future there will be Star Wors. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Had an interesting discussion over the braai tonight, apparently my mom, and 2 brothers hold their forks in the wrong hand as right handed people, as they hold it in their right(dominant) hand, where as our uncles hold it in their left (non-dominant) hand. So how about you folks, which hand do you hold your fork when eating?

• Right-Handed, fork in right hand
  • Right-Handed, fork in left hand
  • Left-Handed, fork in right hand
  • Left-Handed, fork in left hand
  • ambidextrous, fork in right hand
  • ambidextrous, fork in left hand

0 voters

1 Like

You need the right hand for the other items: drinks, spices, knives etc…

2 Likes

If I’m using it in conjunction with a knife then left. If using a fork alone, then right.

3 Likes

I just read this post, got up, went to the kitchen, took out a fork and knife, and checked what I do, because for the life of me I couldn’t figure it out without having the utensils in my hand.

1 Like

Same here.

1 Like

Haha, yeah.

To me its American style if using just a fork in the right hand.

1 Like