Torchlight III — Big changes to Torchlight Frontiers

A long, long time ago, I mentioned the Torchlight Frontiers announcement and I got very excited.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://ink.mostepic.win/torchlight-iii-announced-it-used-to-be-torchlight-frontiers/
1 Like

Cool will most likely pick it up since the first two games where amazing at the time they where release.

2 Likes

I think these are some positive changes from Frontiers. Love Torchlight!

2 Likes

Here’s an opinion I disagree with:

1 Like

It’s late and I am probably wrong about his but, I think the guy is looking out of an idealistic eye, he may have wanted and dreamed of an MMO torchlight game, but he is not getting it and now he is a bit mad, which I guess I can understand, but I feel like torchlight fans like this version a lot more that the MMO that could have been. I kinda feel like it would have been like if COD made a fantasy MMO RPG, it wouldn’t really work, i guess it’s not exactly like that, but my point is, there is nothing wrong with sticking with what you know to make a great game, than it is to make something else that you may not be comfortable with ending up with an OK game or terrible game, which is what I think is happening here, and I believe it can only turn out good.

SUMMARY: Fans want torchlight 3, he didn’t.

4 Likes