Total War: Warhammer III

I must admit, I’ve never really gotten into the grand strategy real time battles of the Total War series. Despite that I definitely felt that the Warhammer lore was a great pairing with the Total War model. I’ve got the first TW: Warhammer sitting in my backlog, but it was the shiny, brand new TW: Warhammer III releasing on Game Pass that prompted me to take a proper look.

One thing I can say is the cinematics are truly epic, they definitely set the tone for this vast fantasy world.

I’ve started the prologue campaign and will report back on how it goes.

Also, for those trying the game via Game Pass you also get the Ogre Kingdoms DLC if you link your Game Pass account: The Ogre Kingdoms Race Pack - FREE With Total War Access and PC Game Pass - Total War

1 Like

I’ve never been so great at real time tactical gaming like this. I’ve played previous Total War games, and the management aspect is great, but I normally fail as a battlefield tactician.

But with my new found interest in fantasy genre and my deep love of grand strategy games I think this is another game I must try out.

1 Like

Same, was never able to get into the Total War series.

1 Like

I played the original Total War Rome and loved it. Have not really played any since. Those were back in the days where you get one new game every 6 months and play it until completion. I miss those days sometimes…

2 Likes

Here it is, one of the biggest boldest campaign maps to be attempted in a strategy game. Total War’s Immortal Empires combines all the races and heroes of all three TW: Warhammer games and their DLC.

2 Likes