Two Point Campus - a new simulation building game

You've saved patients in Two Point Hospital - hopefully. Now you can educate them in Two Point Campus. A new simulation game arriving in 2022. In the same cheerful graphics style of Two Point Hospital you will be able to create the University Campus you always wanted but never had. Shaping the lives of your students as you plan interesting activities for them.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://ink.mostepic.win/two-point-campus/
4 Likes

Darn you! Scratch one from my article list :smiley: JK!

I’m so keen for this. If the mechanics and humour of Two Point Hospital are anything to go by, then it’ll definitely keep me occupied for ages. Might wait a bit for it to go on sale though - SEGA really needs to get their developers to embrace regional pricing!

2 Likes

Hey at least you have an article list. Nice one CZC

1 Like

You might not have to wait that long, as the game releases on Game Pass on day 1

2 Likes

Two Point Campus Will also be a day 1 release on game pass.

Blooming heck. It was right there in @CZC’s article at the bottom of the paragraph I was moaning about. And it’s mentioned on the images and video too. SMH. Facepalm. Etc.

Don’t mind me. I’m old.

1 Like

I like the idea. I guess it would have been too boring to just do a Two Point Hospital 2. By doing this they expand their ‘universe’ and add new gameplay.

1 Like

I loved Two Point Hospital. Will definitely play this. Man, Game Pass is so great.

2 Likes

We’ve made the difficult decision to push the launch of Two Point Campus back from 17th May 2022 to 9th August 2022.

https://community.twopointcounty.com/two-point-studios/two-point-hospital/blogs/23-two-point-campus-release-date-news

3 Likes

Its for the best I think. How many times have companies been critised for push games out early.

3 Likes

Class is in session!

And the positive reviews are coming in:

IGN - 8/10

PC Gamer - 80%

Nintendo Life - 90%

3 Likes

I’m missing a beat, I could have sworn that this was done by Frontier Development.

1 Like