Ubisoft+ Comes to Xbox Consoles

Ubisoft+, Ubisoft’s game subscription service, is officially available on Xbox consoles through Ubisoft+ Multi Access!

In order to take advantage of this new option, Xbox users must be subscribed to Ubisoft+ Multi Access and connect their account to their Xbox profile, gaining access to a vast and growing library of games and 10% off in-game currency.

Yeah, so that happened. And par for the course, Ubisoft have gone with an additional €3 on top of the already stupidly overpriced €14.99 standard Ubisoft+. Ubisoft+ Multi Access will cost €17.99 per month.

You do get all of the “benefits” of Ubisoft+ plus (ha!) the ability to play 65-odd Ubisoft titles on your Xbox. But yeah. R360 per month. Nah.

“Partnering with Xbox to launch Ubisoft+ Multi Access on Xbox consoles enhances our subscription offering to provide more value and choice to our players,” said Ubisoft Senior Vice President of Strategic Partnerships and Business Development, Chris Early. “Xbox console players now have access to our worlds through Ubisoft’s extensive game library.”

The Ubisoft+ library allows players to dive into flagship titles like Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Far Cry 6, and The Division 2, and includes access to premium-edition content and DLCs, including Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarök. Check out the full list of available games below:

• Anno 1800 (Xbox Series X|S only)
  • Assassin’s Creed Rogue Remastered
  • Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (includes Assassin’s Creed Liberation)
  • Assassin’s Creed Unity (Gold Edition)
  • Assassin’s Creed Valhalla (Ultimate Edition)
  • Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China, India, and Russia
  • Assassin’s Creed III Remastered
  • Assassin’s Creed Odyssey (Deluxe Edition)
  • Assassin’s Creed Origins (Gold Edition)
  • Assassin’s Creed Syndicate (Gold Edition)
  • Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection
  • Battleship
  • Boggle
  • Child of Light (Ultimate Edition)
  • Family Feud
  • Far Cry Primal (Deluxe Edition)
  • Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (Classic Edition)
  • Far Cry 3 (Classic Edition)
  • Far Cry 4 (Gold Edition)
  • Far Cry 5 (Gold Edition)
  • Far Cry 6 (Gold Edition)
  • Far Cry: New Dawn
  • Fighter Within
  • For Honor
  • Ghost Recon Breakpoint (Ultimate Edition)
  • Ghost Recon Wildlands (Ultimate Edition)
  • Grow Up
  • Hungry Shark World
  • Immortals Fenyx Rising (Gold Edition)
  • Jeopardy!
  • Monopoly Plus
  • Monopoly Madness
  • Rabbids Invasion: The Interactive TV Show (Gold Edition)
  • Rabbids Party of Legends
  • Rainbow Six Extraction
  • Rainbow Six Siege (Deluxe Edition)
  • Rayman Legends
  • Riders Republic
  • Risk
  • Risk: Urban Assault
  • Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game
  • Scrabble
  • Shape Up (Gold Edition)
  • South Park: The Fractured But Whole (Gold Edition)
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth
  • Starlink: Battle for Atlas (Deluxe Edition)
  • Steep
  • The Crew (Ultimate Edition)
  • The Crew 2
  • The Division (Gold Edition)
  • The Division 2
  • Trackmania Turbo
  • Transference
  • Trials Fusion
  • Trials of the Blood Dragon
  • Trials Rising (Gold Edition)
  • Trivial Pursuit Live
  • Trivial Pursuit Live 2
  • UNO (Ultimate Edition)
  • Valiant Hearts: The Great War
  • Watch Dogs (Complete Edition)
  • Watch Dogs 2 (Gold Edition)
  • Watch Dogs: Legion (Deluxe Edition)
  • Wheel of Fortune
  • Zombi

1 Like

Damn, at that price they can guess where to stick it, those money-hungry tyrants.

2 Likes

People on the XBox South Africa group says it’s R209 per month. I don’t know where they see that price. I also see it in Euros.

1 Like

Yeah, that sounds a bit off. Maybe there’s a way to subscribe directly through the console? If you do see a link or some more details on how to get it for R209pm, let us know here please.

I mean, it’s better than the €17.99 for sure, but even then it’s still almost triple what a monthly Game Pass Console subscription is - still not close to being worth it imo.

2 Likes

Im pretty sure the R209 includes both PC and Xbox so comparing it to game pass is still like a R90 difference. Big difference being also that on ubisoft + you get the ultimate/deluxe versions of all the games. All DLC and additional bonus content unlocked from the start.

3 Likes

The new Multi Access one is definitely PC and Console, that’s true. If the R209 is right, that does make it a little more palatable.

If you do have a passion for one of the Ubi franchises though, you probably already own the games, so I still reckon the only time a UB+ subscription would be worth doing is for when there’s a new title being released that you really want to play.

Do a one month subscription for R200-odd, get access to the Deluxe release version at launch, crush the game for 30 days, “pause” your subscription until the next release. Then if you really enjoy the game, come back to it in a years time when all the post release DLC is out and grab a Game of the Year edition on one of the 75% off sales. :grinning:

3 Likes

I found the R209 link!

So yes, I’m thinking the same as you. Mirage gets released, bam boomety boom, subscribe for a month.

4 Likes

This is the way. I did the same for AC Valhalla when it first came out and also a while back to play Far Cry 6 but I didn’r really like that game too much.

3 Likes

According to TrueAchievements.Com’s Survey, 90% of People Won’t Subscribe to Ubisoft+ on Xbox.

2 Likes