Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection

Despite Epic removing the 20 June release date mention in their blog post and on their store page for the game, the rumours are still strong that Legacy of Thieves Collection for PC will release soon.

Metacritic have added the 20 June date to the PC review page for the game, and the SteamDB listing for the collection (which showed a 15 July date at one point but this is believed to have been a simple placeholder) has picked up on a number of policy and terms updates made to the Steam store page.

Most recently, a publications’ board rating for the PC collection has recently been lodged in Korea, prompting suggestions that an announcement about the PC release would be made during yesterday’s Summer Game Fest. Nothing was mentioned by Naughty Dog during their The Last of Us: Part 1 reveal, so the rumour mongers have now switched their hopes to hearing something on Sunday in the Xbox/Bethesda Showcase.

I think it’s a bit of a long shot, but it would be cool if PlayStation gave their blessing to an announcement during the Xbox event in an act of console nation building. :smiley:

1 Like

So the June date was a fake. It’s officially releasing on PC on 19 October. Pre-order pages on both Steam and Epic are up now. R599 price tag on both.

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/uncharted-legacy-of-thieves-collection

If you pre-order on Epic you will be able to claim will Sully’s “New” Seaplane Glider in Fortnite as a bonus.

2 Likes

SO amped!!! I love the series!

2 Likes

GMG has it on pre-order with a 12% discount at R527.12

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/uncharted-legacy-of-thieves-collection/

3 Likes

I will save up my discovery miles points and grab it on sal at some point

1 Like

Just checking and see that the price on Steam went up last Monday from R599 to R719?!

It’s still at R599 on Epic, and also available on Green Man for R599. Just Steam that’s jumped. Well weird.

Buyer beware.

2 Likes

Man, I so want this but will be responsible and not buy it until I have time to actually play it! My wife would be so proud!

3 Likes

Downloading!.. Even though I’ve finished both games on PS4 I’m really looking forward to this. Uncharted will always have a special place in my heart.

3 Likes

Enjoy it! Eager to hear how good the port is, and with you able to compare to the PS4 originals, you’re our best bet for honest comments.

3 Likes

Okay, launched now and both the Epic Games Store and the Green Man Gaming prices are both up to R719. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Damn that sucks. I’m glad I got it from GMG from R490ish then. It’s downloaded and ready to go but I’m at work until 22:00. Funny story, thats when my loadshedding starts. Thanks eskom!

3 Likes

I was watching Generikb play Uncharted 4 on Twitch this morning. Someone in chat made a “Go Lara Croft… Wait, wrong game” comment in chat.

Generikb responded with, “Larry Croft” :rofl:

3 Likes

Funny thing is, the Tomb Raider reboot was very much inspired by Uncharted. So it’s more a Natalie Drake rather than a Larry Croft to be fair!

4 Likes

Naughty Dog chats about the PC release and what it means to them.

2 Likes

Thanks to our brilliant Eskom schedule I couldn’t play last night but managed to play about 50 minutes this morning.

I’m not sure how it will run on older systems but it set everything to ultra on mine (5600x, RX6600XT, 16GB RAM) and it runs like silk and looks gorgeous. The game seems to be really well optimised. Either that or the Naughty Dog engine just translates to PC extremely well.

I played with my Xbox controller but tried the mouse for shooting in the opening scene and it seemed very responsive. However, this is a controller game IMO.

3 Likes

definately not buying this again, own way too many versions of the same games on multiple platforms

2 Likes

I will get it, on special… With free steam credit for driving like a responsible adult according to discovery . . .

1 Like

Haha. I own all three original games on PS3. Nathan Drake collection, UC4 and Lost Legacy in PS4. And now this on PC. If I had a PS5 I would buy this in PS5 and if it comes to Switch I’ll buy it there too.

I always buy the same game numerous times. Not smart, but I keep doing it

3 Likes